Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nomineeday22 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nomineeday22 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nomi ansari qubool hai, nomi kab ki hai, nominee meaning in hindi, nom name and surname, nominee meaning in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Miss xyz

And I met this story again as a chapter in my class IX textbook. Task: write about the first book I read. Nominated by Crazy Soch 💜 Snehu didu ❤️🌻 #skpendemic #nomineeday22 #yqbaba #pnppendemic #Book

read more
I don't exactly remember the first book I read. But I remember a story which kept me intrigued till the end. It was an anthology of short stories which I found lying on my father's desk. It was half torned and had turned yellow with the passage of time. The first story which sparkled in my eye was the story called 'Dimiri Phula'. It was narrated in odia (my mother tongue) by a well known writer Akhila Mohan Pattanaik. It showed how the people are slave of time and how they appear as helpless victims in the hand of situations. This illustrates the situation of a  helpless mother; how the death of her daughter was kept unknown to her. Ironically the mother in the story was happy as she was told that her daughter was pursuing research in an other state. She had sent a lot of gifts for her daughter, but less did she know that her daughter could never be able to receive that. I have been always moved by the poignacy held by this story. And now while remembering this story, the phrase which presently striking my mind is "man proposes and god disposes." And this made me believe that, human beings are the helpless victim in the hands of fate. And I met this story again as a chapter in my class IX textbook. 

Task: write about the first book I read.

Nominated by Crazy Soch 💜 Snehu didu ❤️🌻

#skpendemic #nomineeday22 #yqbaba #pnppendemic #book

Miss xyz

Nominated by Persistent Girl ❤️🌻 #yqbaba #nomineeday22 #persiscribbles22 #scars #Night #pnppendemic

read more
The scars of the night
are the impeded delusion;
you know the reality but
you still cry for it.

The scars of the night 
are the hosts of 'flashed light';
the scattered drops rise up with  shine
with the glint of courage from fear.

The scars of the night
dance in the storm to glow everyday.
And the silence of dark resides in a day
to hold the 'hope' for every night. Nominated by Persistent Girl ❤️🌻

#yqbaba #nomineeday22 #persiscribbles22 #scars #night  #pnppendemic

Miss xyz

Topic: Parenthood Nominated by Sumana MaSum 😍❤️ #pnppendemic #nomineeday22 #parenthood #pnpdaadid22 #yqbaba

read more
•Of parenthood and sacrifices•

They know the needs of a child
and that's why by gulping down
emotions, they show how the day shines.

They know how the cloud bursts 
but never promises rain to their 
child; they know what's right and 
what's wrong but choices make them 'correct'.

They hold the tears tight even in 
their weakest times, only to be 
the backbone of their child.

However, if being a parent is 
difficult, then being someone's 
hope is not. And if sacrificing is 
difficult, then being someone's youniverse is not.
 Topic: Parenthood

Nominated by Sumana  MaSum 😍❤️

#pnppendemic #nomineeday22 #parenthood #pnpdaadid22 #yqbaba

Miss xyz

Task: to write a piece starting with 'painting reminds me.' Nominated by Sreya Das ❤️🍁 #nomineeday22 #yqbaba #Painting #pnppendemic #paintingaquote

read more
Painting reminds me 
of those glorious 
artists, who gracefully 
paints the life of others 
but forgets to add 
colour to their own. Task: to write a piece starting with 'painting reminds me.'

Nominated by Sreya Das ❤️🍁

#nomineeday22 #yqbaba #painting #pnppendemic #paintingaquote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification