Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best maleabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best maleabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about arkesta ke mal hai, male matlab kya hota hai, me tiene mal letra, me tiene mal, nahailu kawna sabun se mal,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Miss xyz

#wordaholas #sww_wp #sww_wp2 #yqbaba #Broken #maleabuse Scribble With Wordaholas!

read more
•Of broken winds and males•

I see how brokenness can hide  powers under dried cascade of eye and an infectious smile. I saw a 'he' next to my eye, whose silence uttered tears and was badly wounded while helping a 'she'.
I see how differences create difference, my eye captured a boy while getting bullied because of short height, long hair, no beard and pink T-shirt. My dreams bursted out like rain and he was still silent under the bright sky.
I saw a man carrying his whole heart and working extremely hard to ignite the fuel in his house but his wife needs remain unfulfilled with the list of long demands.
He was too beaten but he kept quiet. His leaf had gotten fragile, but he kept holding to the branch. He didn't scream but that doesn't mean his life is calm.
"A perfect day may not have a perfect ending," I said, you heard, someone ignored and he was caught. #wordaholas 
#sww_wp 
#sww_wp2
#yqbaba 
#broken
#maleabuse 

Scribble With Wordaholas!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification