Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sww_wp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sww_wp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sww venture,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Mahima Jain

•| उल्टी कविता |• (Reverse Poem) कब्रिस्तान में एक रात अनगिनत कब्रों के साथ गुज़ारी मैंने आराम से एक उस कब्र के प्यार से वो कब्र जो थी मेरे पति की #IndianArmy #reversopoem #sww_wp #yqsww #wordaholas #sww_wp3 #maahikikavita #उल्टी_कविता

read more
•| उल्टी कविता |•

कब्रिस्तान में एक रात
अनगिनत कब्रों के साथ
गुज़ारी मैंने आराम से
एक उस कब्र के प्यार से
वो कब्र जो थी मेरे पति की
रक्षा की जिन्होंने मरते दम तक वतन की
छोड़ गए अकेले जो मुझे
क्यों नहीं दिखता कुछ देश के आगे तुझे
उसी देश की रक्षा के ख़ातिर
अब मेरी जान भी है हाज़िर।।
(अब आख़िर से पढ़ें।) •| उल्टी कविता |•
(Reverse Poem)

कब्रिस्तान में एक रात
अनगिनत कब्रों के साथ
गुज़ारी मैंने आराम से
एक उस कब्र के प्यार से
वो कब्र जो थी मेरे पति की

Mahima Jain

•| क्योंकि मैं एक पुरुष हूं |• क्या अंकल की गोदी में बैठना गलत था मेरा, या गलत था उनका मुझे उस तरह छूना? रोना की भी अनुमति नहीं मुझे, क्यों? क्योंकि मैं एक पुरुष हूं? क्या उनकी बात ना मानना गलत था मेरा, #Men #harrasment #sww_wp #wordaholas #sww_wp2 #maahikikavita

read more
•| क्योंकि मैं एक पुरुष हूं |•

क्या अंकल की गोदी में बैठना गलत था मेरा,
या गलत था उनका मुझे उस तरह छूना?
रोने की भी अनुमति नहीं मुझे,
क्यों? क्योंकि मैं एक पुरुष हूं?

क्या उनकी बात ना मानना गलत था मेरा,
या गलत था गलत के लिए आवाज़ उठाना?
रैगिंग की मार भी चुपचाप सही,

क्या प्यार करना गलत था उसको,
या गलत था अपना हमदर्द समझना?
इस्तेमाल किया उसने भी मेरा,

क्या दहेज के लिए ना करना गलत था मेरा,
या गलत था उसकी नाजायज मांग को ठुकराना?
दहेज उत्पीड़न के लिए जेल हुई मुझे,

क्या निर्भया का बलात्कार मैंने किया,
या किया तुममें से किसी को भी परेशान?
हर नज़र मुझे डर या घृणा से है देखती,

क्यों समाज की मैं मार सहूं?
क्यों मैं सब पुरुषों का ठेका उठाऊं?
आख़िर मुझे भी तो समानता से जीने का हक है,
क्यों? क्योंकि मैं एक इन्सान हूं।। •| क्योंकि मैं एक पुरुष हूं |•

क्या अंकल की गोदी में बैठना गलत था मेरा,
या गलत था उनका मुझे उस तरह छूना?
रोना की भी अनुमति नहीं मुझे,

क्या उनकी बात ना मानना गलत था मेरा,

Mahima Jain

भूलचुक क्षमा करें। विधा की तो पहचान है पर लेखन में नई हूं। शब्दों की थोड़ी कमी हैं, लिखने की उससे भी ज़्यादा। पढ़ना और लिखना दोनों बहुत अलग है। एक कोशिश की है, कैसी लगी? टिप्पणियां आमंत्रित हैं। ♥️ •| ग़ज़ल |• // सब अधूरा है // मुलाकातें अभी अधूरी हैं, अधूरी हैं बातें भी, अभी तो अधूरा दिन भी है, अधूरी हैं रातें भी। #gazal #yqdidi #sww_wp #yqsww #sww_wp1 #wordaholas #ग़ज़ल_ए_माही

read more
•| ग़ज़ल |•
// सब अधूरा है //

मुलाकातें अभी अधूरी हैं, अधूरी हैं बातें भी,
अभी तो अधूरा दिन भी है, अधूरी हैं रातें भी।

आना है तुमको याद है ना, अभी बस दिल है टूटा,
अभी तो अधूरी कसमें भी हैं, अधूरे हैं वादे भी।

इस बार आओ तो समय लेकर आना, कुछ पल तो सुकून के बिताना,
अभी तो अधूरे आते भी हैं, अधूरे हैं जाते भी।

अभी से हार मान ली, अभी तक धोखा देखा कहां हैं
अभी तो अधूरे रिश्ते भी हैं, अधूरे है नाते भी।

एक ही तो ज़िन्दगी मिली है, क्या क्या हासिल करोगे,
अभी तो अधूरी महिमा भी है, अधूरी हैं चाहतें भी।।

भूलचुक क्षमा करें। विधा की तो पहचान है पर लेखन में नई हूं। शब्दों की थोड़ी कमी हैं, लिखने की उससे भी ज़्यादा।
पढ़ना और लिखना दोनों बहुत अलग है। एक कोशिश की है, कैसी लगी? टिप्पणियां आमंत्रित हैं। ♥️

•| ग़ज़ल |•
// सब अधूरा है //

मुलाकातें अभी अधूरी हैं, अधूरी हैं बातें भी,
अभी तो अधूरा दिन भी है, अधूरी हैं रातें भी।

Miss xyz

Confronting the lost sight with time, it's always necessary to set back a rhyme. There isn't any hankering which would drag the life back but there's a vacant seat which defies the show yet is never failed to be utilised. Time runs with the lift and its passengers with the staircase. Maybe this is how we fail to confront time. Making patterns and choosing 'existence' from the night sky makes me feel lively in the narrow width of time. But the hangs which carried the waste of 'flight', never kno #yqbaba #poemtime #sww_wp #yqsww #wordaholas #wcabvolate #sww_wp3

read more
It's time to raise the bar.
(Read in caption) Confronting the lost sight with time, it's always necessary to set back a rhyme. There isn't any hankering which would drag the life back but there's a vacant seat which defies the show yet is never failed to be utilised. Time runs with the lift and its passengers with the staircase. Maybe this is how we fail to confront time.

Making patterns and choosing 'existence' from the night sky makes me feel lively in the narrow width of time. But the hangs which carried the waste of 'flight', never kno

Miss xyz

#wordaholas #sww_wp #sww_wp2 #yqbaba #Broken #maleabuse Scribble With Wordaholas!

read more
•Of broken winds and males•

I see how brokenness can hide  powers under dried cascade of eye and an infectious smile. I saw a 'he' next to my eye, whose silence uttered tears and was badly wounded while helping a 'she'.
I see how differences create difference, my eye captured a boy while getting bullied because of short height, long hair, no beard and pink T-shirt. My dreams bursted out like rain and he was still silent under the bright sky.
I saw a man carrying his whole heart and working extremely hard to ignite the fuel in his house but his wife needs remain unfulfilled with the list of long demands.
He was too beaten but he kept quiet. His leaf had gotten fragile, but he kept holding to the branch. He didn't scream but that doesn't mean his life is calm.
"A perfect day may not have a perfect ending," I said, you heard, someone ignored and he was caught. #wordaholas 
#sww_wp 
#sww_wp2
#yqbaba 
#broken
#maleabuse 

Scribble With Wordaholas!

Miss xyz

I nominate, Aouzi Fatma Aalekh Jain☬ Shital Jindal The Krishi Sharma:) Nidhi Bansal #ghazal #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #pnptmd23 #fromthesea #sww_wp #yqsww #sww_wp1

read more
I had set the fire amidst the sea to make you burn from the sea.
I stand with you in the fiery life to make myself learn from the sea.

I had left the shore to merge with the waves for transient existence,
but my lone life with unestimated 'mortality' shall discern from the sea.

I floated with the gentle air that pushed me to fly over the sky,
but I was captured in your stillness of waves in turn from the sea.

I missed your silence while inscribing our names on seashore,
but your faith washed our names with no concern from the sea.

Within the life of vast sea, how is 'you' connected to you Tanya?
You is an incomplete verse of time which I earn from the sea. I nominate,

Aouzi Fatma 
Aalekh Jain☬ 
Shital Jindal 
The Krishi Sharma:) 
Nidhi Bansal

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification