Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qspowrimo23 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qspowrimo23 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Miss xyz

Is life all about holding on or letting go? By holding the ambrosial candle for the removal of filth, I fell at the noirceur corner with my aching heart that didn't let it go. But I don't break with every time I fall. I break with incidents which stabs me from back. I break when 'embrace' become an option and not a choice. ••• Some hear me yelling. Some hear my silence. And some silence my silences. The one who never know, never questions and the one who knows, never answers. And I am swinging midst the question mark and a full stop. I don't know either to fall down or make them rise up. ••• I love how the twist in plot change the whole story. But time flips the table with hemartithia for my heart to ache, when I wish such twist not to be welcomed. Some I know. Some I don't. And that's why I'm unsurely sure about the pieces of broken heart that embrace my hidden tears. ••• #yqbaba #quotestitchers #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #qspowrimo23 #wchamartithia #QSstitchonpic933

read more
Break easily to be broken.

(Read in caption) Is life all about holding on or letting go?

By holding the ambrosial candle for the removal of filth, I fell at the noirceur corner with my aching heart that didn't let it go. But I don't break with every time I fall. I break with incidents which stabs me from back. I break when 'embrace' become an option and not a choice.
•••
Some hear me yelling. Some hear my silence. And some silence my silences. The one who never know, never questions and the one who knows, never answers. And I am swinging midst the question mark and a full stop. I don't know either to fall down or make them rise up. 
•••
I love how the twist in plot change the whole story. But time flips the table with hemartithia for my heart to ache, when I wish such twist not to be welcomed. Some I know. Some I don't. And that's why I'm unsurely sure about the pieces of broken heart that embrace my hidden tears.
•••

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification