Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcmorii Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcmorii Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Miss xyz

I'm having photographs for lunch. But they're stuck between the platter of the plastic sleeves of album. They've lost their original colour. They're stale. They've become pale. Still I plucked and threw them into my mouth circumventing to gulp rather to chew. Ah! But memories got lodge inside my mouth. I need to chew. I can't gulp them down. They've surrounded my taste buds uniformly with non-uniform taste. some parts are sweet, some #yqbaba #yqparentnaama #photoyqp #pertinaceous #wcmorii

read more
Second slice: A photograph I'm having photographs for lunch. But they're stuck between the platter of the plastic sleeves of album. They've lost their original colour. They're stale. They've become pale. Still I plucked and threw them into my mouth circumventing to gulp rather to chew.

Ah! But memories got lodge 
inside my mouth. I need to chew. 
I can't gulp them down. They've 
surrounded my taste buds 
uniformly with non-uniform taste.
some parts are sweet, some

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification