Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best _tucheezbadihaemast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best _tucheezbadihaemast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tuch in english, heart tuch shayri, tuch durga tu bhavani, hard tuch shayri in hindi 0, heart tuch shayri 90,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

To the creature who survived as brainless persistently, Tufts of hair will come and go leaving you as a taklamakan ultimately, but like the perennial beauty of broken poems, I'll always stick to your head singing eulogies of your dead brain cells. On some days I'll arch over your blank head like a rainbow and make you feel prettier by arranging your hair gorgeously. While on some days, I guarantee you that my innumerable sharp teeths will prey upon you so that your mind can at least find a direction by forcefully following my whims.         One thing I always wanted to tell you was that please get angry lesser- the dhua from your khopdi makes me go pani pani vro! But now as you direct your paglami from getting angry to laugh hysterically, I fear one day I'll be thrown off from your head. I know I'm your collection but believe me, I suit more on my meowmeow and you can't deny this fact haha. You've seen hundreds of my brothers being broken by your dustu gorus. But still I love the way you fight for me and fail hilariously. The smile on your face after getting a new species of me is worth more than biryani. Hehe. Loads of love from my heart filled with teeth to fry and eat you. #testimonial #_tucheezbadihaemast #pepsi_khichdipakayakya #PepsiDay #tdd_testimonials

read more
Hairuband 👶 To the creature who survived as brainless persistently, 

Tufts of hair will come and go leaving you as a taklamakan ultimately, but like the perennial beauty of broken poems, I'll always stick to your head singing eulogies of your dead brain cells. On some days I'll arch over your blank head like a rainbow and make you feel prettier by arranging your hair gorgeously. While on some days, I guarantee you that my innumerable sharp teeths will prey upon you so that your mind can at least find a direction by forcefully following my whims. 

One thing I always wanted to tell you was that please get angry lesser- the dhua from your khopdi makes me go pani pani vro! But now as you direct your paglami from getting angry to laugh hysterically, I fear one day I'll be thrown off from your head. I know I'm your collection but believe me, I suit more on my meowmeow and you can't deny this fact haha.

You've seen hundreds of my brothers being broken by your dustu gorus. But still I love the way you fight for me and fail hilariously. The smile on your face after getting a new species of me is worth more than biryani. Hehe. Loads of love from my heart filled with teeth to fry and eat you.

Miss xyz

{BELOW IS AN ANONYMOUS LETTER TO PERSI, WHERE ONE OF HER FAVORITE THINGS IS PERSONIFIED. TO KNOW WHO WROTE THIS, SIMPLE- SCROLL DOWN AND "KEEP GUESSING"} Dear persi,            I'm so happy to have a companion like you 👭🏻. Though I can't talk 😶, I can convey what I feel through this letter 📜. You carry me everywhere. When you're a child 🐣, you struggle to keep me safe and lose my pieces somewhere in the classrooms 😶‍🌫. As days passed, you grew up to a naughty yet matured girl who knew to keep t #testimonial #_tucheezbadihaemast #pepsi_khichdipakayakya

read more
Pencil ✏️ {BELOW IS AN ANONYMOUS LETTER TO PERSI, WHERE ONE OF HER FAVORITE THINGS IS PERSONIFIED. TO KNOW WHO WROTE THIS, SIMPLE- SCROLL DOWN AND "KEEP GUESSING"}

Dear persi,
           I'm so happy to have a companion like you 👭🏻. Though I can't talk 😶, I can convey what I feel through this letter 📜. You carry me everywhere. When you're a child 🐣, you struggle to keep me safe and lose my pieces somewhere in the classrooms 😶‍🌫. As days passed, you grew up to a naughty yet matured girl who knew to keep t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification