Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best airplanepoetrymovement Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best airplanepoetrymovement Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hangs in the air, entrapped air meaning in hindi, air storm bow and arrow, igniting mno2 in air, effects of air pollution,

• 7 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Do you remember when we first met? The day was clear As a fair weather I saw you walking down the road #yqbaba #goodbyepoem #airplanepoetrymovement #apmpoetrymarathon

read more
Do you remember when....

(Poem in caption) Do you remember when we first met?

The day was clear

As a fair weather

I saw you walking down the road

Svetlana Saraswat

Beautiful like supple skin,
like blush pink,
like warm honey water,
like lace on dresses,
like sun-kissed hair,
like dew-touched feet,
like bow-shaped lips,
like Bambi brown eyes,
like Jagjit Singh's ghazals,
like perfect grammar —

Beautiful is all of the above, 
beyond,
and everything,
my mother is. #napowrimo #airplanepoetrymovement #sideasideb

Svetlana Saraswat

I had ordered a happy meal to seem cute, I wanted a toy so that I seem smaller than my age, I struggled with assembling your parts so that he can put you together, I giggled at your shiny blue and noisy wheels to seem fascinated, #NAPOWRIMO #airplanepoetrymovement #sideasideb

read more

I widened my eyes to seem untouched by the tar of late capitalism,

I treated you special, like toxic-men-I've-grown -fond-of-in-hindsight kind of special

to convince him that I am the manic pixie dream girl he has been waiting for,

I had ordered a happy meal to seem cute,

I wanted a toy so that I seem smaller than my age,

I struggled with assembling your parts so that he can put you together,

I giggled at your shiny blue and noisy wheels to seem fascinated,

Svetlana Saraswat

Like and comment folks. I'm trying to grow my account. 😇 #apmprompt #airplanepoetrymovement #emptiness #Sounds

read more
// Emptiness sounds like//

Emptiness sounds like a
phooljadi crackling
in a lawn that has been sprinkled clean,

now that everyone has left for home for a week,

my matron even offers an anaar,
she feels sorry for me. 

Emptiness sounds like
the clash of cutlery,
and my spoon and fork are the only ones who are having a conversation, you know? 

Emptiness sounds like 
my own voice,
ringing in my head 
as if I've been talking 
to myself inside a cave. 

Emptiness sounds like doors shutting,
and loud noises of someone's
chest wanting to split into two. (not mine)

As a consequence of knowing this poem sounds no good,
knowing that I have heard lots of emptinesses.

I'm just very tired to think of them all, you know? 

Oh yes! (just remembered) Emptiness also sounds a lot like a bitch's groan.  Like and comment folks. I'm trying to grow my account. 😇
#apmprompt
 #airplanepoetrymovement #emptiness #sounds

Svetlana Saraswat

Based on APM prompt. Like, share and comment! #HeartBreak #bed #Days #yqquotes #airplanepoetrymovement poetry #Poet #Loneliness

read more
// Making my Bed //

There are days 
where you are the only thing
 I get right. 

There are days 
where your crumpled linen
goes really well with my insides.

There are days
where you stub my toe 
to remind me there exists a pain worse than forgetting his eyes. 

There are days 
when I ask for the stubbing,
when I jump on you naked to break my spine,
hoping you'll remind me once again
there are pains worse than wanting and not-wanting
to forget his eyes and,

there are days
where you show me some places of you wherethe linen is barely held together
by a few threads,
ready to break
if I make my bed too tight. 

Those days I let 
my crumple lie on your crumple,
let a tear pass through the tatter,
let a scoff escape because,

I used to think 
that I had better things to do than making my bed. 

Based on APM prompt. Like, share and comment! 

#heartbreak #bed #days #yqquotes #airplanepoetrymovement #poetry #poet #loneliness

Leveen bose

The World Has Ended!
My real world always Ends Whenever My thumb hits the screen of the virtual world, !! #theworldhasended #apocalypse#the_world_has_ended #airplanepoetrymovement #

Sanjana Kumar

On my doorstep. I. I found a stray half freckled yellow marigold on my doorstep. I have always liked marigolds, sometimes my love for yellow flowers being a little too irrational. I wonder where half the sun I'd keep in my pocket, always handy, is now. Now that I've traded the grunting heat for the freckled, dried and crumbling thin petal strips of the warm winter bloom. II. A river must have dried up where the stones pave a getaway from the wild ways the city works. A river must have been o #Flower #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #airplanepoetrymovement #asmallpoetryparty

read more

A river must have dried up where the stones pave a getaway from the wild ways the city works. A river must have been once, where today my wild inhibitions regarding ways to explore affections lie. 

//caption// On my doorstep. 

I. I found a stray half freckled yellow marigold on my doorstep. I have always liked marigolds, sometimes my love for yellow flowers being a little too irrational. I wonder where half the sun I'd keep in my pocket, always handy, is now. Now that I've traded the grunting heat for the freckled, dried and crumbling thin petal strips of the warm winter bloom. 

II. A river must have dried up where the stones pave a getaway from the wild ways the city works. A river must have been o

Sanjana Kumar

Here's an old weird piece I found in my drafts. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #airplanepoetrymovement #yqpowrimo #Nostalgia #Winters

read more
EPILOGUE:NOT THAT EVIDENT

I met an old friend
last night.
Well, he still repeats the
same jokes over and over again
and likes borrowing
intellectual awareness from
colleagues and rubbing it off
on the other colleagues.
“Fine director; too 
stuck up with partition.”
“Fine poet; too
metaphorical.”
Evidently, some things
 never change.

Here's an old weird piece I found in my drafts. 

#yqbaba  #yqtales #yqquotes #airplanepoetrymovement #yqpowrimo #nostalgia 
#winters

Sanjana Kumar

Fern leaves -Sanjana Kumar The gurgling sound of water surrounds us. Something, a lot like you must have heard as a prelude to a song about how love trapped us and made us do all sorts of things magicians do. The car is wrecked. Like, we're trapped in Jurassic Park and the huge fern leaves thrash against the almost broken windows, rain splashing and our jackets, wet. You look at me once and ask for my permission, you never open your mouth to speak. You hold me tight saying, girl it will all #Dreams #yourquote #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqpowrimo #airplanepoetrymovement

read more
The car is wrecked. 
Like, we're trapped in Jurassic 
Park and the huge fern leaves 
thrash against the almost 
broken windows, rain splashing 
and our jackets, wet. 

//caption// Fern leaves
-Sanjana Kumar

The gurgling sound of water surrounds us. Something, a lot like you must have heard as a prelude to a song about how love trapped us and made us do all sorts of things magicians do. 
The car is wrecked. Like, we're trapped in Jurassic Park and the huge fern leaves thrash against the almost broken windows, rain splashing and our jackets, wet. 
You look at me once and ask for my permission, you never open your mouth to speak. 
You hold me tight saying, girl it will all

Sanjana Kumar

When I say loving me is kind of like rewriting a story. (After Hanif Abdurraqib) When I say loving me is like rewriting a story with weird character names and locations, what I would generally means is #yourquote #poetrycommunity #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #poetsofinstagram #airplanepoetrymovement

read more
When I say loving me is kind of like rewriting a story. 

//caption// When I say loving me is kind of like rewriting a story. 
(After Hanif Abdurraqib) 

When I say loving me is like
rewriting a story with weird 
character names and locations, 
what I would generally means is
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification