Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lastdayofnovember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lastdayofnovember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do in las vegas, bunkar the last of the varanasi weavers, the planet hollywood las vegas, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

K Harsita

Bye bye November Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #colabchallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I get goosebumps, for these 
breezes are bit colder than before. 
I am holding my hands with sly. 
Portraying this half twilight, 
a voice has kept me apprised 
of earliness of saying bye. Bye bye November 
Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire #colabchallenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
It is nice to remember
My baby nephew came in this blissful November 🌻 Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
brings the essence
of the fall,
while approaching the 
end pages of a year,
with rays of new hopes
to welcome a new year...
 Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Went with people who loves me
Whom I adore 
People those who blessed me... Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #welcomewinter #welcomedecember #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
warmthly welcome to the last month of year.... December Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #welcomewinter #welcomedecember #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

savita Jha

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #welcomewinter #welcomedecember #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
warmthly welcome to the last month of year.... December Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #welcomewinter #welcomedecember #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

Giftsy Dorcas

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabgdoc

read more
Coming with lots of vision,
Challenging the deter of population,
Changing political equation,
Creating some wet provision,
Completing his role in this year's session, 
Competitive November, he leaves with a lasting impression. Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabgdoc

Snigdha Agrawal

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You came like a breeze
shed all the trees
temperatures went plummeting deep
but along with it you brought relief
from the incessant rains and heat
Debits and credits balanced neat.
 Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofNovember. #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Bansal

Write a 6 line poem to celebrate this #lastdayofnovember. #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote BabaPiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
The last day of November
is the ending sign of a month.
The month is going to end,
still we are leaving in a false world.
Still we are struggling for our basic rights, but this fight never comes to end.
We want justice and this journey seems never comes to end.
I hope the next month bring joy and we stop leaving in false world.
The last day of November is just a day, to welcome for a new month.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Indra Gautam

read more
Alas! It's gone!
Yet I have pleasing remembrance of that November day spent with my loved ones;
Endlessly tucked safely in my heart 😊
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification