Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mistakesteach Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mistakesteach Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mistakes of my life in gujarati, love mistake quotes, mistakes of my life poem, streax body mist peach love online, mistakes of my life status,

• 41 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
many things,
but the one I value the most,
is never having a regret for the mistakes. 

Every mistake is a lesson in disguise and one should never 
grudge life long learnings!  Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How I need to learn to better myself..by not being afraid to make mistakes Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanshi Shalu

read more
My own desires caught me 
In the cage of strife.... 
My own mistakes taught me
A lot about the life....  Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika's World💕

गलतियां पेंसिल की लिखावट तक हों,
तभी तक ठीक हैं, Erase की जा सकतीं हैं,
जहां PEN ने जगह ले ली तो 
गहरा घाव छोड़कर ही दम लेगी। #lifelessons 
#mistake 
#mistakesteach 
#yiurquotedidi 
#aestheticthought

Osho Jain

read more
I have to be disciplined and systematically living . Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
new lessons that hint to me in choosing right and wrong for the next time. Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
that the best way to learn 
is from our mistakes.
Nobody is perfect.
When you make mistakes,
it shows your efforts and eagerness
to learn something new. Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

...to stay detached from people whom I don't know well

All that glitters is not gold, after all Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I was not perfect
and I can improve more...  Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
My mistakes taught me.
That how to behave with others.
How to wear lier mask.
So that people did not feel anoying with me. Good morning. What did #mistakesteach you? :) #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification