Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myreversepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myreversepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 350 rs to myr, krw to myr, 400rs to myr, 250rs to myr, ₹999 to myr,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey, will I ever meet her? No. I haven't seen her Ask my words, they adore her My everyday, ordinary words wait for her She unfailingly meets them everyday She hears them She occassionally talks to them She silently searches for them #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #myreversepoem #tesimonial #chitstestimonial

read more
Hey, will I ever meet her?

Check it out in the caption 😌 Hey, will I ever meet her?
No. I haven't seen her
Ask my words, they adore her
My everyday, ordinary words wait for her
She unfailingly meets them everyday
She hears them
She occassionally talks to them
She silently searches for them

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 5 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Write a poem that makes sense even when you read it in reverse. Language no bar. Write in any. :) #myreversepoem #poemtime Add the line: READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS after the poem finishes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You and I

You and I
I and you
Always
Hearts
Beating together

First time meeting
Decided for us
You were destined for me
I was destined for you Welcome to the day 5 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Write a poem that makes sense even when you read it in reverse. Language no bar. Write in any. :) #myreversepoem #poemtime 

Add the line: READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS after the poem finishes.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 5 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Write a poem that makes sense even when you read it in reverse. Language no bar. Write in any. :) #myreversepoem #poemtime Add the line: READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS after the poem finishes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was laughing
when she asked me
she was in doubt
I started the quest

(READ IT IN REVERSE)
 Welcome to the day 5 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Write a poem that makes sense even when you read it in reverse. Language no bar. Write in any. :) #myreversepoem #poemtime 

Add the line: READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS after the poem finishes.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
My body is of glass
I am not afraid of stones
My soul is made of iron
I am strong

My body is a cross
I am not afraid to die
My conscience is clear
I am divine Welcome to the day 5 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
It is okay to Cry!
When you're happy— Cry!
Because it is okay to Cry
When you're in pain— Cry!
When you're sad— Cry!
When you don't feel good— Cry!
No matter what anyone would think of you
It is your pain, your eyes, your tears— Cry!
 (READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS) Welcome to the day 5 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 5 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Write a poem that makes sense even when you read it in reverse. Language no bar. Write in any. :) #myreversepoem #poemtime Add the line: READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS after the poem finishes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
ಅವಳೆ ಕೊಳಲು ಆವನಿಗೆ 
ನುಡಿಸಲು ಒಂದೇ ರಾಗ 
ತಾಳ ಮೇಳ ಭಿನ್ನಭಿನ್ನ 
ಮಿಲನಗಾನ ನಿತ್ಯ ಸಂಸಾರ 
 Welcome to the day 5 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

#csmayachari

Nitish

Invigorating = Life Saving. #NAPOWRIMO #yqbaba #nitsy Write a poem that makes sense even when you read it in reverse. Language no bar. Write in any. :) #myreversepoem #poemtime Add the line: READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS after the poem finishes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have nothing left
To gift you 
I owe this life to you
Kiss me now
It's invigorating
My kisses are like elixir
Do what I say babe.
Don't hesitate look at me.
I'll cover you in love
It's too late, hug me now
Come on! Don't waste time, before
It's apocalypse, end of the World.

READ IT AGAIN BACKWARDS Invigorating = Life Saving.

#napowrimo #yqbaba #nitsy

Mansi Rajput

love is a #bore sometimes. Loving, never... Does this even makes any sense! Please excuse my 1st attempt:") Welcome to the day 5 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #myreversepoem

read more
Is it easy
nowadays
to write about 
simple love
no more
I find
love poems
tedious
I don't like
hating love,
I'm, but busy
Loving 
experimenting with
the spectrum of
what
psychological responses are #love is a #bore sometimes.
Loving, never...

Does this even makes any sense!
Please excuse my 1st attempt:")

Beena sooraj

read more

I'm not a writer,
but others like to read what I write
 I could not sit and write like a writer 
I write immediately  the thoughts
 that come in to my mind 
 I like loneliness,
but I don't always like to be alone
Loneliness helps me write,
 but the door to loneliness is not always
 open to me

Read it again backwards Welcome to the day 5 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Ashu

Phew!!! It was the most difficult one. Here, it's described from the dusk to dawn and from dawn to dusk. Welcome to the day 5 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #myreversepoem

read more
Now the sky's layering 
with the shade from light to dark,
with the silent star,
and the crescent moon,
and the breeze serenely passing by.
With the shade from dark to light
Now the sky's  layering.   

//read it again backwards  Phew!!! It was the most difficult one.

Here, it's described from the dusk to dawn and  from dawn to dusk.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification