Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best septoletpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best septoletpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sept 2015 to now, sep 2019 usd to inr, sept 2015 calendar with holidays, navratri and dussehra days in sep 2017, sep 5th teachers day,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem Here's an example: Lion moving swiftly across the plain, most intent. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Fear
walked outa me
I froze

Night
entered me
Darkness spoke
we made love In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem Here's an example: Lion moving swiftly across the plain, most intent. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Darkness spoke
Light
shivered

The desk shook
The pen eerily
paused
Sweating, I awoke. 

In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.

Ayesha Ansari

It's a great feat for science to walk the stairs of success but everything has its own limit and we should not try to defy the nature's rule. Team: Innovative Inkers Poem: Septolet Genre: Science Fiction #rzpl3 #rzpl3innovativeinkers #rzpl3round2 #ScienceFiction #SciFi #septoletpoem #rzpl #restzone

read more
If impeccable
Human clones
Without distinction

Forsooth nature
Bereavement 
Of it's peculiarity
Besides mortality It's a great feat for science to walk the stairs of success but everything has its own limit and we should not try to defy the nature's rule.
Team: Innovative Inkers
Poem: Septolet
Genre: Science Fiction
#rzpl3 #rzpl3innovativeinkers #rzpl3round2 #sciencefiction #scifi 
#septoletpoem #rzpl #restzone

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem Here's an example: Lion moving swiftly across the plain, most intent. #YourQuoteAndMine #AbhijeetSingh

read more
Sadness,
Chacing me,
from childhood
Without any reason.

For hiding sadness,
I leave childhood.
But in adulthood,
It catch me. In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.

Avishek Sen

read more
Indignant versatility, Innate conviction
ushered her face when she felt
Empowered

Selfless bonding,
Sheer tenacity
Evaded impediments and let glow
Glory of Wisdom In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.

Anuj Jain

read more
Love
In sepia hues
Cherished

Love
In vibrant shades
Never lived
In sepia hues

In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.

Varadhan P M

read more
       We
        Two
       We
       are 
      Two
      Will 
      have

Two
Why
Two
We 
Will
have
One!

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem Here's an example: Lion moving swiftly #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Nowhere to hide
Noweher to 
Even run

My pen
Liberates me
Through my
Poems #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly

Nishtha Goswami

read more
Words scatter
like flowers
in mind.

Ink drips. 
Poetry forms. 
A garden
is created.  In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.

Haleema Thanvi

read more
Dreams 
Are on go
Just in sleep

It breaks
As the 
Dawn
Breaks dusk. In today's #rapidfire, write a 7 line poem containing 14 words with a break in between the two parts. Both parts should deal with the same thought and create a picture. #septoletpoem

Here's an example:

Lion
moving swiftly 
across the plain, 
most intent.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification