Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp181120 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp181120 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 7 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Naseem Habib

नमस्कार मित्रों। कॉलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़िये अपने शब्द इस #pnplyrical35 मे। #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
jab vo muskura kar keh dete they
Na hoga tujhse pagle... 
Aur mei unki jhuthi muskurahato ko sach man leta
ab to muskura kar kehte na hoga tujhse
to usi masumiyat se mei kehta
Shor sunoge meri kamyaabi ka paglo नमस्कार मित्रों। 
कॉलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़िये अपने शब्द इस #pnplyrical35 मे। 

#pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Naseem Habib

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️🐼 #pnpwomentoo #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba love #pnp181120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
appreciate and encourage
the success she beholds Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️🐼

#pnpwomentoo #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #love #pnp181120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. —Vince Lombardi Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a thought for your day❤️🍿 #pnptftd #pnpvince #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp181120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Being chatterbox won't
 gain you friends.... 
Sometimes silence does..... 
real ones It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
—Vince Lombardi

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a thought for your day❤️🍿

#pnptftd #pnpvince #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp181120  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mobile's dialogue, from an envelope's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfmobileenvelope #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
You are just a medium, my dear
I am an emotion
The time for my reaching,
Counts my longing 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mobile's dialogue, from an envelope's perspective. 

🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼

#cfmobileenvelope #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

नमस्ते दोस्तों। ये रहा आपका आज का सवाल। तो दीजिए इसका जवाब Pen n Popcorn के साथ। #pnphindiques4 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #366dayschallengesp Day 313

read more
सच झूठ तो हर जगह होता है,
बस प्रेम के बंधन में सच झूठ
दोनों ही महसूस ज्यादा होता है। नमस्ते दोस्तों। 
ये रहा आपका आज का सवाल। तो दीजिए इसका जवाब Pen n Popcorn के साथ। 

#pnphindiques4 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120   #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 313

Garima Mahnot Jain

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mobile's dialogue, from an envelope's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfmobileenvelope #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #366dayschallengesp Day 313

read more
तुम जरुर जल्दी मिल जाते हो,
मगर जब बात प्यार 
और अपनेपन की होती है
तो हर कोई मुझे ही याद करता है। 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mobile's dialogue, from an envelope's perspective. 

🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼

#cfmobileenvelope #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp181120 #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 313

Aruna Menon

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️ #pnpdream #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba love #pnp181120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
To be savoured like peaches and cream !  Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️

#pnpdream #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #love #pnp181120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

Hey Writero, today's prompts are suggested by Aruna Menon. Give her a huge shoutout. We will tag her only on her 1st prompt for the day. Remaining will have credits on BG itself ❤️🐼 #pnploveletters #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp181120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Will tell the story 
Of a love so strong
It defied all logic 
and was pure magic 
They’re not just relics of strife
But lessons in love  and life!  Hey Writero, today's prompts are suggested by Aruna Menon. Give her a huge shoutout. We will tag her only on her 1st prompt for the day. Remaining will have credits on BG itself ❤️🐼

#pnploveletters #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp181120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️🐼 #pnpwomentoo #pennpopcorn #yqbaba love #pnp181120 Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #arunasprompts #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

read more
She has feelings, same as you 
She’s only following her heart 
And loves him, as much as you do! 
 Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️🐼

#pnpwomentoo #pennpopcorn  #yqbaba #love #pnp181120  
#arunasprompts
#arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

Aruna Menon

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️ #pnpapple #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp181120 Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #arunasprompts #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

read more
Is hard to choose 
Both of you are
The  twinkle in my eyes 
The spring in my step 
The song in my heart
The pride of my life 
My answer to every strife
The apples of my eyes are 
The most precious gift of all!  Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this beautiful prompt suggested by the person mentioned in the background ❤️

#pnpapple #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba  #pnp181120  
#arunasprompts
#arunawrites #ripplesnreflections
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification