Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kay_tales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kay_tales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kamodini kay jane to parimal lyrics, ag a chimne kay re chimnya lyrics, prem mhanje kay marathi shayari, baghtos kay mujra kar, aap kay liye drama,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Swati Priyadarshini

It was a escalated gusty night. The wind was howling loud enough to break the silence of an empty dark room. I had planned and even informed him about the call he was going to get that night. Yes, it was planned, for I need to make myself prepare and gather the topics to talk upon. #yqbaba #yqdidi #longform #kay_tales #frozenbrute #ourlastcall

read more
26 May, 21

THAT 11 pm CALL.
(Read Caption) It was a escalated gusty night. The wind was
howling loud enough to break the silence of an
empty dark room. I had planned and even
informed him about the call he was going to
get that night. Yes, it was planned, for I need to
make myself prepare and gather the topics to
talk upon.

Swati Priyadarshini

"I leave your black to you and I become the black for you." - ❤❤❤❤❤ After a long time, came across it and these words again took my heart away. 💕 Now I have your words within mine and let me keep them safe forever !❣ #yqbaba #yqdidi love life #frozenbrute #black #words #kay_tales

read more
She said, "Let me get little lost, I will be back to me, I will
                  show you my white, leave my black to me."

He said, "OK, I shall leave your black to you and I become
                the colour black for you. You be sad and lone, I      
                will just keep watching you cry. Your tears will roll
                down the cheeks which will be black and I'm the 
                black. No sorrow no tear will ever leave you
                without touching me.
                I leave your black to you and I become the black  
                For you." "I leave your black to you and I become the black for you." - ❤❤❤❤❤

After a long time, came across it and these words again took my heart away. 💕

Now I have your words within mine and let me keep them safe forever !❣

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #life #frozenbrute #black #words #kay_tales

Swati Priyadarshini

Some life's are not meant to be long, but it should be meaningful to them as well as others! #yqbaba love #father #daughter life #Stars #Sky #kay_tales

read more
Lying under the night sky full of twinkling stars, making his shoulder her pillow, she was counting the stars.

She- Baba, there are 34,456 stars in the sky.
He- No beta, there are 34,458 !

She- Ok, none of us is wrong, Let's take the average. Then it will be 34,457. 
           Hurray! I made my last wish complete.

He didn't say even a word and a tear drop slided down his face.

She- But baba, don't say it to anyone, say them making one less, 34,456, otherwise 
            they won't trust you.
He- Why so ? What about that one star?

She- Areyy baba, you are so dumbo! After one year when I won't be there with you, then ,
           I will be residing in one of them and fall from the sky to you, so that you won't miss me.  Some life's are not meant to be long, but it should be meaningful to them as well as others!

#yqbaba #love #father #daughter #life #stars #sky #kay_tales

Swati Priyadarshini

Life can't always be fair with you! #yqbaba #yqdidi life #father #daughter love #kay_tales

read more
He was standing on his knees opening his arms to grab her in them. She came hoping all the way with her tiny legs and hugged him with a bright smile.

She asked - "Will you be always there like this to hold me?"
He said - "I promise I will always be there and never leave you alone."

After 20 years, like every night, he went to the balcony with a cold and numb body and arms still opening but towards the sky.

He murmured-"See my girl, I kept my promise but with a lifelong regret that I didn't ask the same from you!" Life can't always be fair with you!
#yqbaba #yqdidi #life #father #daughter #love #kay_tales

Swati Priyadarshini

Maybe not today in this life, we will meet someday in our AFTERLIFE! #afterlife #yqbaba love life #Soul #yqdidi #kay_tales

read more
After 5 years, he received a call from her. He was asked to come to the hospital. Reaching there he found her on the bed and the doctor said she can die at any moment.

They both stared at each other and this was the first time, instead of avoiding the eye contact like always, she looked into his eyes.

She said," Atlast God fell in love with me and needs me more than you, that's why calling me! "

Listening to this he smiled and removed his wig. Showing his bald head he went near to her and held her hand.

He then whispered," My love for you forced him to plan a better AFTERLIFE for us!

Both became silent and a tear drop came out from their eyes and mixed with each other, with this their soul became immortal! Maybe not today in this life, we will meet someday in our AFTERLIFE!
#afterlife 
#yqbaba 
#love #life 
#soul
#yqdidi     
#kay_tales

Swati Priyadarshini

Sometimes distance ends you up silently #Sky #fallingstar love #yqbaba #yqdidi #peace #kay_tales

read more
Seeing the falling star, she closed her eyes,
He asked,"You have everything, then wht you wished for!"
She said,"Your shoulder."
He said,"You have it always."
He pulled her close and made her head rest on his shoulder.
She said,"I missed this peace."
He said, "And I missed this weight."
Silently she fell asleep saying,"May it has enough 
strength to lift her whole weight."
Sometimes distance ends you up silently!
 Sometimes distance ends you up silently
#sky 
#fallingstar 
#love 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#peace 
#kay_tales

Swati Priyadarshini

She said -
 "I need not to be understand but to be discover."
He said -
"That's why you are my favorite discovery." #yqbaba 
#yourquote 
#kay_tales

Swati Priyadarshini

She said -"We should part now."
He said -"You wanna to kill me."
She said -"Nay I just wanna to confirm 
  a life, with little less risk, for you
  at least you can die with little less scars." #love
#yqbaba 
#yourquote 
#kay_tales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification