Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atmysterystory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atmysterystory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tairta hua atm kahan hai, 1bar to atm, atm near me, zaba atm near me, paytm ka atm,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Objecs- pen and bed While sleeping on bed he held pillow in between of  His hands and sleep like a baby. Don't know why he held that pillow, But Before sleep he did some write ups with magical PEN he called his pen like this I didn't know why, I asked him why did you call like these  #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqkavi #joyinjan #yqfidi #atmysterystory

read more
A Magical PEN
Read In Caption Objecs- pen and bed

While sleeping on bed he held pillow in between of 
His hands and sleep like a baby.
Don't know why he held that pillow,
But Before sleep he did some write ups with magical PEN
he called his pen like this I didn't know why,
I asked him why did you call like these 

Cerebral Derange

Objecs- pen and bed While sleeping on bed he held pillow in between of  His hands and sleep like a baby. Don't know why he held that pillow, But Before sleep he did some write ups with magical PEN he called his pen like this I didn't know why, I asked him why did you call like these  #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqkavi #joyinjan #yqfidi #atmysterystory

read more
A Magical PEN
Read In Caption Objecs- pen and bed

While sleeping on bed he held pillow in between of 
His hands and sleep like a baby.
Don't know why he held that pillow,
But Before sleep he did some write ups with magical PEN
he called his pen like this I didn't know why,
I asked him why did you call like these 

Giftsy Dorcas

JOY IN JAN: 3 AT Mystery story Sugar and Train. #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #Sugar #Train #atmysterystory #jij_gdoc

read more
     It was an unusually hot day in Sweet Land. The sun was merciless. Everyone tried to find something cool.               

"The juice is tastless," complained the customer. The shopkeeper rushed inside to search for Mr. Sugar.
      He frantically came out yelling, "Mr. Sugar is missing." Like him all the others reported sugar family missing, all were clueless.

Just then Mr. Train arrived, he heard their panic cry. He then followed some stealthy ants who stopped in front of a container were Mr. Sugar' s family were imprisoned. 

Mr. Train raised his hooter and the townsfolk arrived and rescued Mr. Sugar's family. Mr. Train  solved a hot mystery that day. JOY IN JAN: 3
AT Mystery story
Sugar and Train.

#aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #yqbaba  #giftsydorcas #sugar #train #atmysterystory #jij_gdoc

Rabiya Nizam

It was the ring I have seen for life. A ring with skull and an arrow carved on black metal. I found this after 3 years again. I put it around my neck in a chain, The owner of this ring was my husband. A man of pride and my love. It have been 5 years of our married life, We have been really happy,we shifted in our new home at the time of our marriage, and the bedroom and it's bed was something we never left for whole 1 week. All the curtains of the house was marked with our love, but our life took a turn on the death of my baby and then My husband's suicide. But every story has two sides,my story is the same. "Will you tell me where the hell you were out this late Akansha...??" "Arvin why are you acting this way, you know well emergency often happens in hospital" "I am a businessman too...well Emergency or you were with your boyfriend again..!!" "Get a hold on yourself Arvin,I don't have any boyfr...." "Slap" and a sound rang through the house. It's nothing new or strange to me. This happened often until I got pregnant, somehow those 9 month went in peace with minor injuries on my face and head,but my son changed my life and that same bed became his favourite spot for Sleeping and there he slept forever after a week of his birth. I was shattered just like my dreams for him "I got rid of that baby.. I can't take another man's baby as my own" it was Arvin's voice. #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #murdermystery #joyinjan #atmysterystory

read more
Crimsoned Shades 
(In Caption) It was the ring I have seen for life. A ring with skull and an arrow carved on black metal. I found this after 3 years again. I put it around my neck in a chain, The owner of this ring was my husband. A man of pride and my love.
It have been 5 years of our married life, We have been really happy,we shifted in our new home at the time of our marriage, and the bedroom and it's bed was something we never left for whole 1 week. All the curtains of the house was marked with our love, but our life took a turn on the death of my baby and then My husband's suicide. But every story has two sides,my story is the same.
"Will you tell me where the hell you were out this late Akansha...??"
"Arvin why are you acting this way, you know well emergency often happens in hospital"
"I am a businessman too...well Emergency or you were with your boyfriend again..!!"
"Get a hold on yourself Arvin,I don't have any boyfr...."
"Slap" and a sound rang through the house. It's nothing new or strange to me. This happened often until I got pregnant, somehow those 9 month went in peace with minor injuries on my face and head,but my son changed my life and that same bed became his favourite spot for Sleeping and there he slept forever after a week of his birth. I was shattered just like my dreams for him
"I got rid of that baby.. I can't take another man's baby as my own" it was Arvin's voice.

A NEW DAWN

It was the ring I have seen for life. A ring with skull and an arrow carved on black metal. I found this after 3 years again. I put it around my neck in a chain, The owner of this ring was my husband. A man of pride and my love. It have been 5 years of our married life, We have been really happy,we shifted in our new home at the time of our marriage, and the bedroom and it's bed was something we never left for whole 1 week. All the curtains of the house was marked with our love, but our life took a turn on the death of my baby and then My husband's suicide. But every story has two sides,my story is the same. "Will you tell me where the hell you were out this late Akansha...??" "Arvin why are you acting this way, you know well emergency often happens in hospital" "I am a businessman too...well Emergency or you were with your boyfriend again..!!" "Get a hold on yourself Arvin,I don't have any boyfr...." "Slap" and a sound rang through the house. It's nothing new or strange to me. This happened often until I got pregnant, somehow those 9 month went in peace with minor injuries on my face and head,but my son changed my life and that same bed became his favourite spot for Sleeping and there he slept forever after a week of his birth. I was shattered just like my dreams for him "I got rid of that baby.. I can't take another man's baby as my own" it was Arvin's voice. #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #murdermystery #joyinjan #atmysterystory

read more
Crimsoned Shades 
(In Caption) It was the ring I have seen for life. A ring with skull and an arrow carved on black metal. I found this after 3 years again. I put it around my neck in a chain, The owner of this ring was my husband. A man of pride and my love.
It have been 5 years of our married life, We have been really happy,we shifted in our new home at the time of our marriage, and the bedroom and it's bed was something we never left for whole 1 week. All the curtains of the house was marked with our love, but our life took a turn on the death of my baby and then My husband's suicide. But every story has two sides,my story is the same.
"Will you tell me where the hell you were out this late Akansha...??"
"Arvin why are you acting this way, you know well emergency often happens in hospital"
"I am a businessman too...well Emergency or you were with your boyfriend again..!!"
"Get a hold on yourself Arvin,I don't have any boyfr...."
"Slap" and a sound rang through the house. It's nothing new or strange to me. This happened often until I got pregnant, somehow those 9 month went in peace with minor injuries on my face and head,but my son changed my life and that same bed became his favourite spot for Sleeping and there he slept forever after a week of his birth. I was shattered just like my dreams for him
"I got rid of that baby.. I can't take another man's baby as my own" it was Arvin's voice.

Anshika Bhatnagar

Words used: train, curtains, doll, pen, bulb, ring. #atmysterystory #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #Challenge #yqbaba #writingresolution #Stories #yourquote Aesthetic Thoughts love birds YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club

read more
That was the first time I saw her. She was beautifully dressed. I too got confused that she was really a doll, a bulb whispered. 
When she was traveling in a train in which I was just doing my duty. I had to blew whole night so that I can help people to see each other as well as the things around them. It was raining heavily. Suddenly some rain water attacked on me from the window and unfortunately I got fused. 
I was about to die, but then I saw her looking at me with tears in her eyes. She threw her ring outside the window and said today's rain destroyed everything. I again thought Is she just a doll?
I was about to die as a bulb but may be she was already killed by someone as a doll as I had seen that pain in her deep eyes.
There were no curtains on the windows of the train. Still that doll asked me, Can I use a curtain of this train? 
I was just a bulb. She didn't knew that I guess. I failed to give a reply. 
She said, I am using this curtain to write my heart out as I don't have a paper.
She took a magical pen and started writing on a curtain. 
I spent last moment of my life in listening to her and reading her eyes.

Words used: train, curtains, doll, pen, bulb, ring.
#atmysterystory #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #challenge #yqbaba #writingresolution #stories 
#yourquote 
Aesthetic Thoughts 
love birds 
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Writers Club

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification