Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jij_gdoc Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jij_gdoc Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

JOY IN JAN: 8 AT WORD POEM CHAOS, BLISS, PETRICHOR #yqbaba #newwritersclub #aestheticthoughts #atwordpoem #joyinjan #jij_gdoc #giftsydorcas #Nature

read more
As order became her CHAOS,
Joy became her pathos.

When her BLISS was amiss,
She sulked without a hiss.

For her though, the dews of PETRICHOR,
Unfailingly opened new register. JOY IN JAN: 8
AT WORD POEM

CHAOS, BLISS, PETRICHOR

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #aestheticthoughts #atwordpoem #joyinjan #jij_gdoc #giftsydorcas #nature

Giftsy Dorcas

JOY IN JAN: 7 AT PICK OBJECT QUOTE PEN n PAPER n TYPEWRITER #yqbaba #newwritersclub #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #jij_gdoc #giftsydorcas #PenAndPaper

read more
The writer with a crown,
Took PEN and PAPER out of town,
Jolly fellow TYPEWRITER watching them he showed his frown.

Out of town, the writer wrote a tale about a fair noun,
Who fell in love with the best clown,
Pen and paper in his writing they did drown.

Finally, pen and paper took rest only when back in town,
But jolly fellow typewriter busily completed the story about the fair maiden who always wore a gown, 
And then he finally forgot how to frown. JOY IN JAN: 7
AT PICK OBJECT QUOTE

PEN n PAPER n TYPEWRITER

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #jij_gdoc #giftsydorcas #penandpaper

Giftsy Dorcas

Quote no: 1050 JOY IN JAN: 6 AT STORY TO POEM JACK AND THE BEAN STALK Poor fellow Jack, Loved his cow black, #yqbaba #newwritersclub #aestheticthoughts #giftsydorcas #joyinjan #atstorypoem #jij_gdoc #jackandthebean

read more
JACK AND THE BEAN STALK

Poor fellow Jack,
Loved his cow black,
But she couldnt give him milk,
While his mother dreamt of clothes in silk.

Poor fellow Jack,
Sold his cow black,
In exchange for some bean,
Hearing this his mother became so very mean. Quote no: 1050
JOY IN JAN: 6
AT STORY TO POEM

JACK AND THE BEAN STALK

Poor fellow Jack,
Loved his cow black,

Giftsy Dorcas

Dear Nilgiris,
       Hope you are still blue in May. On any given day, you are the place I'd like to lay.
       From my birth until my teen, I always envyed you dressed in gorgeous green. But education made me part ways with you and your memories within me will forever will be true.
      I remember well how I ran through your plains, cycled through your lanes and unafraid solitarily climbed high hills for games.
       Your fragrant flowers, and fruit filled bowers I cherished so much. You have freshness in your every touch. Today when I see concrete covers I miss you so very much. Thank you for being a part of me, hope on my end day I become a part of you.

Lovingly, JOY IN JAN: 5
AT LETTER TO PLACE

#aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #joyinjan #atlettertoplace #nilgiris #jij_gdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

JOY IN JAN: 3 AT Mystery story Sugar and Train. #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #Sugar #Train #atmysterystory #jij_gdoc

read more
     It was an unusually hot day in Sweet Land. The sun was merciless. Everyone tried to find something cool.               

"The juice is tastless," complained the customer. The shopkeeper rushed inside to search for Mr. Sugar.
      He frantically came out yelling, "Mr. Sugar is missing." Like him all the others reported sugar family missing, all were clueless.

Just then Mr. Train arrived, he heard their panic cry. He then followed some stealthy ants who stopped in front of a container were Mr. Sugar' s family were imprisoned. 

Mr. Train raised his hooter and the townsfolk arrived and rescued Mr. Sugar's family. Mr. Train  solved a hot mystery that day. JOY IN JAN: 3
AT Mystery story
Sugar and Train.

#aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #yqbaba  #giftsydorcas #sugar #train #atmysterystory #jij_gdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

JOY IN JAN: 4 Here's the fourth challenge of our "Joy in Jan" fest! #atstorycompletion 😁 🙌 • OPEN TO ALL • 🙌 Given below are the rules: • Complete the story blanks given in the background. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #aestheticthoughts #giftsydorcas #joyinjan #jij_gdoc

read more
                             loved person roamed the dense 
jungles. Being the delight of her loved ones, she 
had given love to all. Now as she 
                            she found gloom and darkness
 covering the terrain that resembled the state of her heart after being separated from her loved ones. Just
                                               came back to her, a verse 
she had read "love conquers all". She kept her hope alive, definite that her love would have a destiny and 
                                its abode she would not give up. 
Now in the distance she saw a house. The house stood dark and aloof among the thickets                                  
                                 guards around a lonesome rock. She stood for a few minutes and decided to rest at the house. The house found new hope with her entry
                                        was once again bright. JOY IN JAN: 4
Here's the fourth challenge of our "Joy in Jan" fest! #ATstorycompletion 😁 
🙌 • OPEN TO ALL • 🙌 

Given below are the rules: 

• Complete the story blanks given in the background.

Giftsy Dorcas

Kite: (proudly) Wow.. I can fly so high..
Me: (not very pleased) I make you to.
Kite: Your mistaken, it is the force of the wind that makes me fly high.
Me: (boldly and proudly) But, it's my choice to let you fly.
Kite: (amused) Really? I don't think so. If the shopkeeper hadn't been willing to sell me, you wouldn't have me in your hands.
Me: (annoyed) Oh, if I hadn't been willing to buy you, you would still be stuck in the shop and probably left on the rack forever.
Kite: (furious) Is it so? You think too high of yourself. I want to be away from you.
Me: (more furious) Even, I don't want to be with you.
Kite: What are you waiting for? Just let go off my string.
Me: (hurriedly) Most willingly.. 
(I let go off the string. I keep watching and within a few seconds, the kite gets torn unable to stay afloat, falls down.)
Me: (running and crying in disappointment towards the kite) I shouldn't have let you go.
Kite: (torn badly) I'm sorry, my ego caused my fall.
Me: I'm sorry, my ego was the cause for everything. I should have been a little more patient. (Alas, everything was over.) JOY IN JAN: 2
AT CONVO FUN
KITE and ME.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #giftsydorcas #kiteconvo #atconvofun #jij_gdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

JOY IN JAN: 1 AT 2020 "20 seconds" (20 word story) #astheticthoughts #joyinjan #at2020 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #kitestory #jij_gdoc

read more
As the kite flew high, 
kids kept clapping  in excitement. Suddenly, the string broke, 
in 20 seconds deadly silence reigned. JOY IN JAN: 1
AT 2020

"20 seconds" (20 word story)

#astheticthoughts #joyinjan #at2020 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #kitestory  #jij_gdoc

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification