Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breakingstereotypes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breakingstereotypes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes breaking heart, breaking up because of distance but still in love, break up shayari in hindi, you break her heart quotes, wallpaper break up love 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dhruvik Parmar

mute video

Chitra Iyer

I'm still innocent and will never grow up😂 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owmarriage #yqow women #breakingstereotypes #ohwomaniya #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
When I grow up  I'm still innocent and will never grow up😂

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question!

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owmarriage

#yqow women #breakingstereotypes #ohwomaniya #empoweringwomen                               #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Anuj Jain

Sharing the post of Oh! Womaniya! 😊 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owmarriage #breakingstereotypes #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When enough experience is gained Sharing the post of Oh! Womaniya! 😊 

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question!

#breakingstereotypes #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #collab 
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Sharing the post of Oh! Womaniya! 😊 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owmarriage #breakingstereotypes #aestheticthoughts #Collab Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya #YourQuoteAndMine #csmayachari

read more
When my wife permits me.
 Sharing the post of Oh! Womaniya! 😊 

#breakingstereotypes #aestheticthoughts  #collab 

pooja d

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owmarriage #Women #breakingstereotypes #ohwomaniya #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
When u proposed me.. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question!

#women #breakingstereotypes #ohwomaniya #empoweringwomen                               #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Annruzai Fernandes

प्रेम आहेच कुठं?

माझ्या पगाराचा आकडा आणि एखादा फ्लॅटचा मालकी हक्क 
माझा मनासारखा नवरा मिळेल की नाही हे ठरवेल... #dowry 
#breakingstereotypes 
#marriage 
#marathiquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqtaai 
#collabwithann 
#life

Sarika Tripathi

Sharing the post of Oh! Womaniya! 😊 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and come up with a sassy reply to this tabooed question! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owmarriage #breakingstereotypes #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Hopefully in this lifetime  Sharing the post of Oh! Womaniya! 😊 

#breakingstereotypes #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #collab 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification