Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best opentocollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best opentocollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about food near me open now, food near me open, shayri on open hairs and eyes in hindi 0, busboys and poets open mic night, open mic for poetry near me,

• 7 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Atishay jain

Agar mauhabbt alfaaz se baya ho jaati
Toh Zindagi kaafi saral ho jaati
Par abhi mauhabbt samjh ke hi parey h
Aur Bina smjhe kai alfaaz kahe nahi jaate #pyar_ke_alfaz #nigahe_didar_k #mohabbat #happiness #shayri #opentocollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with liza Sharma

Anand Nagada

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #newyearsparty Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

read more
Will search again for their  future half ones... #Collab Challenge  
Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge.

Write your own 
#newyearsparty

Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

Anand Nagda

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #newyearsparty Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

read more
Will search again for their  future half ones... #Collab Challenge  
Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge.

Write your own 
#newyearsparty

Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

Black Guy

She reminds me of everything that i Desired.  #oneliner #opentocollab #love #heart #peace #shayri #yqbaba #yqdidi

Durga Kannan

The eerie sounds of anklets
Jingling across the dark night
Evil spirits that come alive in dark
Are testing my patience & courage
When will you come my love? #randomthought #floppoet #failedwriter #beezee #zeecollab #opentocollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee just a try

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #yqbaba #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with Kushagra Verma

read more
I ll be the one
And 
Quit Playing Games... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #yqbaba #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Gayathri Sainathan 
Collaborating with  Kushagra Verma

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with P Biswalyqcollablove Collaborating with Shyma Begum

read more
Jaane Dil Me Kab Se Hai Tu
And 
Jag Ghoomeya... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan
Collaborating with  P Biswal#yq#collab#love
Collaborating with  Shyma Begum

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with P Biswal

read more
Between Blank Space 
And 
Too Good At Goodbyes... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  P Biswal

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan

read more
Between Tere Mast Mast Do Nain
And 
We don't talk anymore... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Gayathri Sainathan

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with P Biswal song #songlyrics Collaborating with Prakash Daga #Song

read more
Between Hamari Adhuri Kahani 
And 
Ik Teri Khair Mangdi... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  P Biswal #song #songlyrics 
Collaborating with  Prakash Daga
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification