Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homereturn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homereturn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, dil hom hom kore, the home life, homer simpson beer the cause of and solution to, home in nature quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning-15/30
I started to roam around, trying to remember the way, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. There was a girl around the age of 15.

"Are you lost?" she said, "I saw you roaming here for a while now".
Even a kid can tell, I thought, "oh, kind off. I can't find my way to the exit." I replied without paying any attention.
"I can help, it's just behind the two stores over there. It happens for someone new because it's designed differently from the mall having a center point."
"Thank you". I took a good look at her, perfectly dressed as she had taken consideration of everything and know-how to make a simple dress look stylish. Even her accessory and jewelry are giving matching vibes.
 #homereturn #yqbaba #shortstory #nanowrimo #latepost

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning-14/30

I mean, my work is related to fashion but not of making new designs. I work on promoting them by my strategies and plans and keep the new fashion coming but after seeing this, I don't think I even know 50% of my work.

As curiosity strikes me, I visited so many stores of different things. There were stylish bags, heels, dress and every little difference in them, and their name would be different, just like Indian culture, full of varieties.

When I got tired of moving so much I sat on a bench near me and then I noticed that I don't know where I am, "seriously, I am lost. What am I a 5yrs old child? " I thought. #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #shortstory #homereturn #yqbaba

Neha Kumari

The home Returning-13/30

But the real problem starts now, from where I should start. I am standing at the entrance of the mall and it's terrifically very bigger than what I imagine it would be. "Oh God there are a lot of store and varieties" is the only sentence repeated in my head.

This world had grown a lot in the following years and I have no idea about it. #nanowrimo #napowrimo19 #shortstory #homereturn #yqbaba

Neha Kumari

The home Returning-12/30

That's not something normal when it comes to my mom. I mean, seriously she never used social media and was always against it, I think it's true, with age comes wisdom. The main thing she never even wanted to give it a try. So why now.

I tried asking her, to find what is going on in her mind, but she will avoid it saying, trying new things. I gave up, she is gonna do what she wants anyway. So I thought it been a while I send them a gift and I am free too, so why not and I just Know what is will like"A big sweet box".she will love it. #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #shortstory #homereturn #yqbaba

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning 11/30

Tomorrow, I will get my MRI, I just want this break to end fast and that's not possible 😌 so I am going for shopping. Normally most of my things are from the online markets but, to think differently a little change is good and it will help, pass my time.

I made a list of things I want to buy and some gifts for mom and dad. Today morning I got a phone call from mom. She was acting suspiciously, was asking so many questions about things in that she never showed any interest like my surroundings or kind of tree is here, my address, about my friends, my social media accounts, she wanted to send a friend request. #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #shortstory #homereturn #yqbaba

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning-10/30

Well, to think it's been ages when last I have done anything other than work, but this year has been different. So many incidents, days off, work delay, moat of all free time or to say forced free time. I don't like that I am doing nothing. I always had something to be done or if there is not, then I will make one. 

Thinking about doing nothing while the whole world is running, and me just sitting there relaxing, make me anxious about being left behind. You remember that story about the bunny and the tortoise. I always thought that I can't be like that bunny losing from a tortoise.
But whatever looks like I am getting a break might even prove worthy. #late #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #shortstory #homereturn #yqbaba

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning-9/30

When Jenny was gone, unexpectedly my number came fast. The doctor gave me some pain relief medicine and told to do an MRI Scan and said no work until am done with my full examination. Look like some more payday off and free time.

I will get my MRI day after tomorrow, no work to do for the time being, but I can't relax a little bit. Don't know if the deal is set or the response of the other companies this is a real waste of time.
If this project is a success it will be the most difficult task which succeeds in the company's history.
  #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #shortstory     #late #homereturn #ydbaba

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning-8/30

We took a break and then continued with the meeting, somehow managed it. After that a friend from the company, Jenny accompanied me to the hospital, we are not much of a friend just had some conversation when we were together, in a project, after that we start to talk sometimes in the company. 

If you know, I am very bad at starting small talk and don't make friends that easily so, for her to come with she sure thinks of me as her friend.

We were waiting in the waiting room and was having a fun talk and suddenly her phone rang and she told me she needed to go because of something urgent came up. So, she went back and I actually don't like it. It's not that I can't get a check-up or something, it's just, again I was feeling lonely. #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #shortstory #yqbaba #homereturn

Neha Kumari

The Home Returning-7/30

The next day, In the meeting, when I was giving the speech I start to not feel my legs, they were numb and the moment I try to lift up my leg to walk I lost strength and just fell down on my legs. Just like in those tragic movies, when they fell down on their leg like in sitting position when they hear shocking news.

After that, the room was in chaos. They all were standing around me like some show is going on, the meeting was already screwed up. I was listening to all the people around me, some were giggling, gossiping . #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #homereturn #shortstory #yqbaba

Neha Kumari

Sorry for the delay I was not able to write yesterday. #NAPOWRIMO #nanowrimo2019 #yqbaba #ShortStory #homereturn

read more
The Home Returning-6/30

Now I stopped taking a walk and travel from the taxi and a helper come for chores and l just come back and go for rest, will do some cooking or order it sometimes.

It looks like, needs to see a doctor, today I felt numbness in my legs. It's been days but the pain is still there.

At night I got a message that the meeting is advanced to tomorrow as everything is done so, be prepared.
Now the doctor needs to wait but I don't think I can hold myself up for long with this pain.
 Sorry for the delay I was not able to write yesterday.

#napowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #yqbaba #shortstory #homereturn
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification