Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 10wordlifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 10wordlifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vc 0317 10w0, harry potter and the order of the phoenix, harry potter order of the phoenix, an ordinary life, the kill order,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Brave #Heart #nevergiveup #bliss_feels

read more
Falling down,
Resolutely getting up.

Bruised knees
But determined heart.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#life #brave #heart #nevergiveup  #bliss_feels

Satish Chandra

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
I
am
cynical
to
love
waves
today
and
always.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba

#sattymuses

Varadhan P M

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Love is blind...

Blind to oppositions...

Brave to face the odds alone!  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem

DrLal Thadani

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem Life is a mirror If you lie it reflect your Character #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts

read more
Life is a mirror
If you lie it
reflect your
Character

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem

Life is a mirror
If you lie it
reflect your
Character

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

The Dream Doodler

Are you ready, Eddy? Life shines on death, stars shine on night and poems shine everywhere. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Epitaph:

Eddy wasn't ready
to understand people.
Poetic coffin, ultimately.
 Are you ready, Eddy?

Life shines on death, stars shine on night and poems shine everywhere.

Radfarat Kirtara

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sacrifice #lifequotes #lifelessons #lifequote

read more

Forgetting what I am... 

To become what I have to.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem

#sacrifice #lifequotes #lifelessons #lifequote

Dr Upama Singh

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keeps on life’s breath 
keep smile on face 
in life’s race Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem

k. Mishra

read more
I try to do right thing at the right time .

Madhav Jha

read more
Silence time, breeze like deer; contradiction between nature and human. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordlifepoem

Grishma Doshi

Unamazed mostly
except for times
I observe and smile widely. 🙃🙃
#rapidfire #10wordlifepoem #bored #observe #lifeisamazing #learnunlearn #littlethings #grishmapoems

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification