Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best learnunlearn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best learnunlearn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about it takes years as a woman to unlearn meaning in hindi, it takes years as a woman to unlearn meaning, it takes years as a woman to unlearn, ability to learn a particular kind of job, ability to learn new things,

• 1 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Grishma Doshi

And I got nervous
If I did it right
or I did it wrong,
and you wonder why
I know the things,
but you know
I don't know everything,
and it was the reminder
it's time,
time to learn again
a new thing
that made me nervous,
so that tomorrow
it will make me
confident enough,
though I am happy today
I am confident enough
to get nervous again. 🧡📙📙🧡
#nervousness #confidence #learnunlearn #upgrade #pauseandsee #selfgrowth #selfawareness #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

Sometimes you need to make a mistake
as a reminder for realignment. ✍️📙📙✍️
#mistakes #realignment #focus #learnunlearn #beinghuman #oneliner #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

No filters, we say. But filtering must be an important part of your way. Filtering of words via brain before they go out from your mouth and filtering the words for that brain too when it is a receiver. Filter reactions you are giving consciously (also, try to give all possible once consciously) and filter the reactions/responses also that your heart and brain are antennas for. Filter everything you can and you should for your well-being and you are good (as long as you find the correct funnels). Not just the words and reactions but you need to filter mainly the thoughts coming from the world and especially the ones coming from you. Ones that you are thinking. And paradoxically before you filter out many things you need to make sure you go through them and make a choice. Yes, a choice to select, a choice to reject, a choice to ignore, a choice to accept and a choice to let it go. And filtering became nothing but a process of choosing what is for you. What you think is right for you. And after repeating the process hopefully we can learn what is exactly right for us. 🖤📓📓🖤
#filters #nofilters #filtering #perception #learnunlearn #thoughts #musing #grishmamusing

Grishma Doshi

Every time you want to do great come back you need to first go back to yourself with some good questions. 🧡📙📙🧡
#comeback #questions #selfawareness #reflection #change #learnunlearn #oneliner #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

Sometimes you are not giving up or letting go but let things go or leave them. So that you can do things that you need to, that you want to. And until you do that you are like a frozen river that forgot to flow. Or a river that wants to flow but where it doesn't know. You want to make a plan. You do make a plan but it doesn't start or it doesn't work. Because you are not moving not just from where you are but from who you are and what you have been doing. For finding your way, finding freedom you need to let go of nothing but yourself, and your ways and let the new ways meet you on new roads.  💭💭
#thinking #findingnewways #learnunlearn #selftalk #letthingsgo #freedom #letterfrommetome #grishmaletters

Grishma Doshi

I was delighted when I noticed
how much I started loving
to talk about myself, how I can
go on for hours and hours about
all the new things I have started,
and I felt happy to see my
love for myself, but bam
when I tried to remember
what others said, I can't
I can't remember many things
like I was so presently absent
that I ignored their presence,
and I wondered 
how self-absorbed I became,
or was I already so and
just ignored that trait as well,
however, I am happy
that now I am self-aware. 🧡📙📙🧡
#selflove #selfawareness #learnunlearn #listening #beinghuman #napowrimo #napowrimo2022bygrishma #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

Joy of figuring it out
when I didn't know something
but I wanted to know,
when I couldn't do something
but I wanted to do,
when I thought I couldn't
anymore but I did,
with every such thing
I found the joy, the joy
I had lost the touch from
last few years,
a joy which is not always
for bigger things but one
I can find in everything,
a joy that is mine with
a little curiosity and a thought
I want to do, I want to try,
and now without thinking much
I am diving again trying again
in the joy of figuring it out. 🧡📙📙🧡
#joy #figureitout #try #learnunlearn #dothingsyouenjoy #napowrimo #napowrimo2022bygrishma #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

एक वक़्त था
मन किया वह सब कर लिया
वही करना चाहिए
यह मैं समझता था,
धीरे-धीरे वक़्त बदला
और मन कहे वह सब कुछ
नहीं कर सकता यह समझने लगा,
वक़्त एक आया कि मन कहे जो भी
वह सब अनसुना होने लगा
क्योंकि मैं काफी समझदार हो चुका,
और फिर अब एक वक़्त आया कि
मन किया वह कर सकते हैं
कभी कबार यह मैं खुद को समझाने लगा। 🧡📙📙🧡
#time #change #growingup #learnunlearn #beinghuman #napowrimo #napowrimo2022bygrishma #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

I like to I want to
be myself as much as I can,
I want to be me I want to be real,
I try to do it now and then
so I be me I love that me 
I feel close to me, and
once in a while I do something
and ask me was it me, is it me
am I real?
And I realised it was me it is me
but being me and being real
is different, once in a while
realities make me meet me
a person who I am
whom I don't know much yet,
but I will keep meeting her
sometimes I will want to
ignore her, sometimes
I will try to know her, it fears me
however, it will make me
better at being me,
even if being me may not
or maybe someday become real. 🧡📙📙🧡
#beingme #beingreal #beinghuman #evolving #learnunlearn #humannature #napowrimo #napowrimo2022bygrishma

Grishma Doshi

Being human you get questioned for so many of your life choices. But as soon as you realise you are a woman you get to know that you are being judged for most of your choices, each of your behaviour. Starting from what you wear, how loud you laugh, or if you can cook (not because it is a life skill but because you are a woman). Also, at what time you wake up, what time you come back home and the list is endless. 

And ironically all these judgements are not always from the men around but most of the time from the women which makes it more frustrating. But you can't do much about it because it is conditioning they have lived with, grew up with and they don't know that it can be changed. Even given a chance it will be hard for them to change. But if you understand it then try to make it a point to understand women or any other human before you judge them. Thus you can keep checking your conditioning from time to time and keep being a better human each time. 

Happy Women's Day.

- From a woman (human) 🧡📙📙🧡
#beinghuman #beingwoman #internationalwomensday #learnunlearn #conditionings #letterfrommetome #grishmathoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification