Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prayersarepowerful Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prayersarepowerful Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about prayer for my wife to love me again, prayer for my husband to love me again, prayer for my boyfriend to love me, pray to god for love, safe journey prayer to my love,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Anshul srivastava

Neha

If you have been constantly wanting something & God is making you wait.. 
Be prepared to receive more than what you have asked for !! #prayersarepowerful 
#writingresolutions 
#yourquotebaba 
#lifelessons

Neha

When prayers go up only blessings come down🙏🙏 #prayersarepowerful 
#writingresolution 
#writerscommunity 
#yourquotebaba

Deepak Kanoujia

When this was written on 25th Jul 2021, not aware some kind of development is going on...this shows how the souls talks...how the words the vibes find the way n person to connect...how prayers are so powerful... #neerajchopra #tokyoolympics2021 #deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik #wordsmakeworld #wayofworld #prayersarepowerful

read more
जब ये लिखा था तब पता नहीं था कि "नीरज" तुम कुछ ऐसा करोगे...
शब्द अपनी राह बना सही जगह पहुंच ही जाते हैं... When this was written on 25th Jul 2021, not aware some kind of development is going on...this shows how the souls talks...how the words the vibes find the way n person to connect...how prayers are so powerful...

#neerajchopra #tokyoolympics2021
#deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik #wordsmakeworld #wayofworld #prayersarepowerful

Deepak Kanoujia

God, if you exist then show your existence... Physical, Mental, Emotional solve all her tiredness... Pic Credit = Pinterest #deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik #prayersarepowerful #requesttogod #talkswithgod #letterstogod #Tiredness

read more
बोझ सिर्फ कन्धों पर ही थोड़ी आता है,
ये थका देता है
प्यारी आँखों को 
प्रेम प्रफुल्लित मन को 
और तेज़ चलते मस्तिष्क को...

{अनुशीर्षक पढ़ें...} God, if you exist then show your existence...
Physical, Mental, Emotional solve all her tiredness...

Pic Credit = Pinterest

#deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik #prayersarepowerful #requesttogod #talkswithgod
#letterstogod #tiredness

Radha Raghuram

Whenever you see and think of yourself bein blessed this is what you feel and pray for.. #God #deepquotes #ThoughtProvoking #truthfulness #prayersarepowerful #yqdidifeelings #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
I pray to god not aspiring fortunes..
But to thank him for placing me better than others.. Whenever you see and think of yourself bein blessed this is what you feel and pray for..
#god #deepquotes #thoughtprovoking #truthfulness #prayersarepowerful #yqdidifeelings #yqbaba #yqquotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Keep us Enlightened and get rid of Misguided souls to have an Ignited future. #ganpatibappamorya #mangalmurtimorya #lordoftruth #prayforeveryone #getridofworries #prayersarepowerful #behappyalways #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification