Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best boringchildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best boringchildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about boring love quotes, automate the boring stuff with python, quotes for boring life, boring life quotes in hindi, status for boring life,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when youth met him, it embraced him with a yawn.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
he skipped childhood and became an adult before time.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun

read more
I decided

not to discuss about it ever

in our Adulthood.
 Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#sattymuses

#sattypun

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I collabed with her to make her interesting Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
I aged trying to watch him grow but he remained the same.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
he never describe it, he himself bored to explain.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

She made it a practice to keep

her photo before the mobile

during her on line Classes!  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
that whenever all of us classmates used to go for raw mango and ripe tamarind from the school garden, she used to sit and do her home work. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
she accidentally sent a text that read, "boring teacher", to our teacher.. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I'm not interested to share with you. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification