Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best boringchildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best boringchildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funny boring life quotes, boring life quotes in hindi, life is so boring quotes, boring life, funny boring life quotes 10,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when youth met him, it embraced him with a yawn.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
he skipped childhood and became an adult before time.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun

read more
I decided

not to discuss about it ever

in our Adulthood.
 Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#sattymuses

#sattypun

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I collabed with her to make her interesting Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
I aged trying to watch him grow but he remained the same.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your friend's #boringchildhood. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
he never describe it, he himself bored to explain.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification