Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writersofyourquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writersofyourquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to write na in hindi, how to write na in chinese, how to write na, love writer instagram, love writer,

• 5 Followers
  • 14 Stories

cressy adoline

History is not about studying merely the achievements of the past rulers but critically analysing their mistakes to not commit them again. What according to you #historyisnot about? #remembertowrite #History #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #analyse #writersofyourquote #writersofyq

read more
By-hearting the deeds n dates
It is to analyse the effect of 
The deeds n dates by heart! History is not about studying merely the achievements of the past rulers but critically analysing their mistakes to not commit them again. What according to you #historyisnot about? #remembertowrite #history  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #analyse  #writersofyourquote #writersofyq

alex akash

Kalam se nhi jasbat se likhta hu,
Mae apni rachna apne app pae likhta hu... #writer #writersnetwork #writersofyourquote #writerslife #lifestruggle #lovetowrite #lovediaries

Hajira

Maybe the nights will tell you 
How my heart was weeping over someone who couldn't seem to love me enough to stay with me. 

How vulnerable I laid awake, missing your presence beside me.

How my heart kept whispering your name as if sending you a secret message, to visit me once again.  #writersnetwork #writingcommunity #yourquote #writersofyourquote

The Writers Faction

One day,
I'll be gone.
Everyone will move on.
Thats when,
I want to bring a smile ;
A smile upon faces.
For all the good and bad!
Just a smile!
And then my life will have been fruitful. #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote #YQ #TPMD #YQBABA #WordsToLiveBy #Read

The Writers Faction

I will stand - out,
That's no doubt!
So away with your snout,
For my haters you can shout! #out 
#challenge #daily_challenge #rhyme #limerick #YQ #YQBABA

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote
#poetsofyourquote 

The Writers Faction

Putting daggers through the heart,
Is not what thou art.
You've got me wondering now!
When, what, why and how?
Our bond so strong:
Got wronged. #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote #poetsofyourquote #poet #yq #yopowrimo #heart #life #💔

The Writers Faction

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

Thank God you were there, 
When I was here,
For our Love learnt life's way.

Otherwise I'd never know,
What was love to show!
You'd never ever have got a say.

Tough it was
But alas
Im happy i learnt what's love and care. #Otherwise #otherwise #daily_challenge #challenge #yqchallenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #love#yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers #writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote #poetsofyourquote #yopowrimo #yoprowimo #love

The Writers Faction

In this world full of lies
I hope to make humanely ties
With people as friends
Rather than odds and ends TIES!...
#tie #challenge #daily_challenge #smile
#life 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #love#yq #yourquote #hashtags #poets #writers#writersofyq #poetsofyq #writersofyourquote #poetsofyourquote #YoProWriMo

Sahil Pruthi

What normal people invest to post on social media: Money, travel, parties, an HD camera and lots of filters

What writers invest to post on social media: Creativity, experiences, chai/coffee and their heart. Haina? :)

#writing #writer #writingcommunity  #writeaway #instagram #writersofindia #writersofyq #writersofyourquote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification