Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpopposites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpopposites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Insprational Qoute

*Read entire caption thoroughly and use hashtags properly* Hello Writero!!❤️ How’s it going so far?! We hope the fourth challenge made you explore your creativity and passion! Here’s comes the fifth and last one for the day! Use your humour and wit to make a love story of two politicians from opposing parties 🤫😛 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpopposites

read more
मोदी दादू आप इटली चलिये ना,
लोकडाउन में घूम आते है,
नाना नानी खुश हो जायेंगे।
🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃🤗🤗 *Read entire caption thoroughly and use hashtags properly*

Hello Writero!!❤️

How’s it going so far?! We hope the fourth challenge made you explore your creativity and passion! 

Here’s comes the fifth and last one for the day! Use your humour and wit to make a love story of two politicians from opposing parties 🤫😛

hansmeet kour

This is the place where physics fail... Here opposites don't attract. But that day it did... It did and captured million eyes.. *Read entire caption thoroughly and use hashtags properly* Hello Writero!!❤️ How’s it going so far?! We hope the fourth challenge made you explore your creativity and passion! Here’s comes the fifth and last one for the day! Use your humour and wit to make a love story of two politicians from opposing parties 🤫😛 #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #oppositeluv #pnpopposites

read more
"Hello mitrooooon.... Chai pee lo" This is the place where physics fail... Here opposites don't attract. But that day it did... It did and captured million eyes..  
*Read entire caption thoroughly and use hashtags properly*

Hello Writero!!❤️

How’s it going so far?! We hope the fourth challenge made you explore your creativity and passion! 

Here’s comes the fifth and last one for the day! Use your humour and wit to make a love story of two politicians from opposing parties 🤫😛

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Afsana and Ram met in international conference.. Afsana: hello I'm Princess of tea country..I have tea gardens Ram: I'm king of potato land. We make gold from potato Ram after holding her hand : your hands are soft as saffron Afsana: this is not like this, you took me to magic land where I could see radars and clouds, just candles lightning , lots of clapping, everyone applauding me..Omg Ram are you magician???? Then ram pulled her towards him trying to hug her Afsana: not here let's go to so #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #oppositeluv #pnpopposites #dreamingvet

read more
Love beyond boundaries

Afsana              Ram Afsana and Ram met in international conference..
Afsana: hello I'm Princess of tea country..I have tea gardens 
Ram: I'm king of potato land. We make gold from potato
Ram after holding her hand : your hands are soft as saffron 
Afsana: this is not like this, you took me to magic land where I could see radars and clouds, just candles lightning , lots of clapping, everyone applauding me..Omg Ram are you magician????
Then ram pulled her towards him trying to hug her 
Afsana: not here let's go to so

richa verma

"बाबा" और "बेबी" की लवस्टोरी ******************* दो अकेले एक शहर में मिले। एक की बीबी है इसलिए अकेले है । एक की बीबी है ही नहीं इसलिए अकेले हैं। दोनों प्यार में इतना गुम हो गये कि इन्हें खुद भी नहीं पता कि आखिर सबके सामने बोलना क्या है। एक दूसरे से प्यार इतना क़ि बात आँख मारने और गले मिलने से आगे बढ गई है।भगवान इनकी जोड़ी बनाए रखे और देश को बचाए रखे। आज का अध्याय समाप्त ।🙏 #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #oppositeluv #pnpopposites

read more
"बाबा"और "बेबी "की लव स्टोरी
 "बाबा" और "बेबी" की लवस्टोरी 
दो अकेले एक शहर में मिले।
एक की बीबी है इसलिए अकेले है ।
एक की बीबी है ही नहीं इसलिए अकेले हैं।
दोनों प्यार में इतना गुम हो गये कि इन्हें खुद भी नहीं पता कि आखिर सबके सामने बोलना क्या है। एक दूसरे से प्यार इतना  क़ि बात आँख मारने और गले मिलने से आगे बढ गई है।भगवान इनकी जोड़ी बनाए रखे और देश को बचाए रखे।
आज का अध्याय समाप्त ।🙏

P Smile

STORY Pappu: Kya aap jante Hain Mai aapki kitni izzat krta Hoon? Macho: nahi Mai jaan Kar bhi Kya krunga, Kyu bhaaio yewam Behno.. Pappu: fir aapko ye bhi nhi pta hoga ki Mai aapse prem krta Hoon. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #oppositeluv #pnpopposites

read more
Aapki muskaan
 Meri jaan... STORY

Pappu: Kya aap jante Hain Mai aapki kitni izzat krta Hoon?

Macho: nahi Mai jaan Kar bhi Kya krunga, 
Kyu bhaaio yewam Behno..

Pappu: fir aapko ye bhi nhi pta hoga ki Mai aapse prem krta Hoon.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification