Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp100920 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp100920 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 16 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #poliwrimo 🍿❤️ #threeplacesnever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
to all the jobs I left,
to all the dreams I had,
to all the issues with myself !  Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #poliwrimo 🍿❤️

#threeplacesnever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Haseena Dudekula

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete the lines ❤️ #pnpdontask #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp100920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Be a giver first,
your friendship,commitment and loyalty,
and then there would be no need,
to ask for love...
it would be all yours for taking !  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete the lines ❤️

#pnpdontask #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp100920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more

I ignite romance
and add a glow to
the surroundings
when you are not
around or  where
you aren't wanted

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 

🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation

🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼

#cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your words on the other side of the image🍿❤️ #pnp1on1 #pennpopcorn #pnpmoonstars #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi poetry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I stretch my arms
to let go of the moon
I have held it for 
far to long. I now
stand healed by
it's light. Time that I
too begin to feel light
 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your words on the other side of the image🍿❤️

#pnp1on1 #pennpopcorn #pnpmoonstars #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #poetry   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I light the hearts 
by diminishing 
myself and fill 
it with memories.  🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 

🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation

🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼

#cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hello Writero, ✓Here we are with another fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.😎 ✓So you can write: Mein Binod ki deewani hu 😂 #pnpswapit #swdeewani #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
deewane Hello Writero,
✓Here we are with another fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.😎 

✓So you can write: Mein Binod ki deewani hu 😂

#pnpswapit #swdeewani #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Reminder: Carry your morals with utmost care, even on the roughest of paths. They are prone to bursting easily. — Pen n Popcorn write on #pnpreminders and make someone's day🍿 #rmrballoons #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Don't carry the burden of guilt.  Reminder: Carry your morals with utmost care, even on the roughest of paths. They are prone to bursting easily. — Pen n Popcorn 

write on #pnpreminders and make someone's day🍿

#rmrballoons #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #doublecollab #pnppeople #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp100920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
ignored you 

follow your footsteps  
 Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #doublecollab

#pnppeople #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp100920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own quote by replacing the omitted words ❤️ #pnpstrikethrough #stbrokenheart #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp100920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
and patch it up with joy.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own quote by replacing the omitted words ❤️

#pnpstrikethrough #stbrokenheart #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp100920  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp4in1 ❤️ #pnprose4in1 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp100920 Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #ಲಾಬಿ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ಶಶಿಕಾಂತ ಪಿ ದೇಸಾಯಿ Collaborating with Abhigna P M Gowda

read more
ತಾನು ಯಾರಿಗೂ
 ಅನಿವಾರ್ಯ
ವಲ್ಲವೆಂದು
 ಗೊತ್ತಾದಾಗ 
ಮನುಷ್ಯನ 
ಅಹಂಕಾರ 
ತಾನಾಗಿಯೇ
 ಕಡಿಮೆಯಾಗುತ್ತದೆ Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp4in1 ❤️

#pnprose4in1 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp100920 
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #ಲಾಬಿ  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ಶಶಿಕಾಂತ ಪಿ ದೇಸಾಯಿ
Collaborating with Abhigna P M Gowda
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification