Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best randommusing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best randommusing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dream life of rand mcnally, took the ball and ran with it, mara gaya bhai ran mein zainab jaye kaha lyrics, getting a train ran on you 10, random click pic quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Maaryah

Instead of looking for good individuals look out for good in them:) #yourquotediary #yourquotedidi #maturity #randommusing

read more
From
How Confusing!
Bad ones turn out to be good and good ones as bad!
To
No one is actually good or bad it's just what we see in them!
Maturity effectuated:) Instead of looking for good individuals look out for good in them:)
#yourquotediary #yourquotedidi 
#maturity
#randommusing

Monika Gadhvana

''Peach Rose'' Peach rose In my garden Blooming and blossoming Fighting with The breeze to survive... Dancing and #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #Randomwords #yqpowrimo #randommusing #peachrose

read more
Peach Rose ..
(Caption)
 ''Peach Rose''

Peach rose
In my garden
Blooming and blossoming
Fighting with 
The breeze to survive...
Dancing and

Grishma Doshi

Life is almost always ok with whatever path I take it. Yet it sometimes nudges me, sometimes sends a message with whispers of wind or drops of rain to ask me if I want to, I wish to take a different path. If I say yes, it is ok. If I say no it keeps going. Though sometimes it knocks me down too. I don't know what kind of reminder it is. Like it wants to force me to change path in a hurry. In no time. Once so patient it becomes anxious and gushes. I don't understand why. It unsettles me. And then I start a journey from nowhere and reach where I am. Not sure according to it, according to me or according to something called fate. Sometimes I wonder what if it wouldn't have turned out like this or better turned out as I wished. Yet whatever it is now there is something, which is right or maybe not totally wrong. Also sometimes I am lucky enough(yes with that fate) that it seems quite right. At times, even it seems perfect. Though many times I don't like it yet somehow I keep making effort and looks like life is happy with it. 🧡📙📙🧡
#randommusing #scriblling #sleepyhead #whatamisaying #tryingtowrite #latenightthoughtbazaar #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

I want to turn around my life
but things are like
google map is saying
take a turn on the next roundabout
which I never understand
and I take a turn
that my heart says to go about
I always believe in my hunch
somehow
sometimes it works
sometimes I have to turn back
and start again
when I want to turn around my life. 🧡📙📙🧡
#life #turnaround #findingway #gettinglost #randommusing #googlemap #grishmapoems

Durga Kannan

Am I good or bad
I am still in doubt
I am not bad
I don't wish ill for anyone
I am not good
I don't go out of my way
To help anyone
Then who am I?
Just a detached soul?
Maybe...who knows..
The search is on
To know myself
Sans the mask
The truth hidden
Under layers of pretense #yqbaba#randommusing

Durga Kannan

...and Perfection is never Absolute. #randommusing #yqbaba #tpmd #tws #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohit Srivastava sorry mohit... Without your permission..i am perfectly willing to delete without feeling bad 😊😊😊

read more
The moment I started searching for bad,
I found that there was nobody worse than me. ...and Perfection is never Absolute.

#randommusing
#yqbaba
#tpmd
#tws #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Mohit Srivastava sorry mohit... Without your permission..i am perfectly willing to delete without feeling bad 😊😊😊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification