Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsilove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsilove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you love about yourself. #2thingsilove #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I think am compassionate and that dictates the way I respond to people and life in general.

I carry positive vibes wherever I go ,I love to bring smiles to sad faces and making people laugh gives me a great feel. Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Tell us about the 2 things you love about yourself. #2thingsilove #aboutme 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Khait Ul Abyaz

Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you love about yourself. #2thingsilove #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Firstly, my level of understanding 
my close ones and feeling their pains 
at my heart...
And secondly, my next level tolerating ability and intense strength  towards my own pains
 Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
1.I like to observe time.. Am punctual when required to be present anywhere

2.I love to spend time with myself Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Honesty and integrity for one. 
In my thoughts and conduct. 
Logicality is another 
quality that I love about myself
If ever I think about myself.  Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you love about yourself. #2thingsilove #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love

read more
Helpful nature, 
humility for others.  Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you love about yourself. #2thingsilove #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I can write something which is appreciated by few people.

Some people have got benefited from me.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

My Robustness at this Age

My tendency to be useful

In some way or the other Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Chetan Uikey

read more
1. I respect Others Personal Space .
2. I always try to sort out what happened wrong .

#YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
1. My only wish is that the whole world is happy, no tears come in anyone's eyes and there is no hatred between each other.
2. I am nature's and science lover so very imaginative, creative and curious. Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Mona Chaurasia

read more
~  I always try never hurt someone by me.... 
~  I want to do various things can't stop one thing....  Welcome to day 3 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification