Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstfamilytrip Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstfamilytrip Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reuniting with first love quotes, gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love quotes and sayings for him, first love and second love quotes, love shayari fir mohabbat ke naam,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first family trip. #firstfamilytrip #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When children grew up
and the most amazing unforgettable 
TRIP TO MADURAI, KANYAKUMARI AND RAMESHWARAM
travelled by all MODES OF TRANSPORT (Car, Aeroplane, Auto, Bus, Boat and Train)
We enjoyed the temple vicissitudes, fun capturing pics by children and felt the vulnerability of nature together Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about your first family trip. #firstfamilytrip #remembertowrite 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divyani Choudhary

Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first family trip. #firstfamilytrip #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Vindhyachal temple. Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

The South India Road Tour with my Mom,Dad and Sis was my first family trip. Being a central Govt employee we enjoyed the Leave Travel Concession which Dad could avail every three years and sponsored by the Govt. It was one hell of a trip of 21 days covering Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala beginning with Hyderabad and ending at Kanyakumari. We travelled in a bus with other families. It was so much fun sight seeing and doing all the regular touristy things that too in the early 80s.I was in #YourQuoteAndMine #remembertowrite #MeMoWriMo #firstfamilytrip

read more
The South India Road Tour with my Mom,Dad and Sis was my first family trip. Being a central Govt employee we enjoyed the Leave Travel Concession which Dad could avail every three years and sponsored by the Govt. It was one hell of a trip of  21 days covering Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala beginning with Hyderabad and ending at Kanyakumari. We travelled in a bus with other families. It was so much fun sight seeing and doing all the regular touristy things that too in the early 80s.I was in the ninth grade and even then I insisted on having a camera.My Dad bought a small camera with which we could take black and white pics and the prints were small square pics. We stayed at different kinds of economy hotels and sometimes stopped at farms or forests for refreshing ourselves. It was during that trip that the travel bug bit me and has grown ever since. The South India Road Tour with my Mom,Dad and Sis was my first family trip. Being a central Govt employee we enjoyed the Leave Travel Concession which Dad could avail every three years and sponsored by the Govt. It was one hell of a trip of  21 days covering Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala beginning with Hyderabad and ending at Kanyakumari. We travelled in a bus with other families. It was so much fun sight seeing and doing all the regular touristy things that too in the early 80s.I was in

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that I remember from my childhood,
can't say if it was the first or somewhere in between
but I remember because
the taste of fast food teased my taste bud
for the first time ever Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
to the alipore zoo 
the animals were more amazed to see us than we were😎😊 Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about your first family trip. #firstfamilytrip #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
Aap jaisa koi meri zindgi mein aaye, by Nazia Hasan was a big hit at that time and was played on the loop at the ropeway in Mussoorie.
Having aaloo ke parathe at that place is still etched in my mind.
That was perhaps the first outing with my parents and siblings.
Before that I had travelled with my grand parents and uncles and parents but never for a vacation.
Also visits to mom's home in Delhi don't count as vacation. Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#anujstories

Varadhan P M

read more

The Railway station was 10 miles away
The Bullock cart , jolting n josling,
Head hitting , dashing against heads !
The platform, as empty as my Head!
Started playing primitive cricket...
The hooting whistle , back to pavelion!
Sneaked in, fights for seats began !
We held two windows, parents and
Sister were delivered from the Crowd!!
Then fight for the seats... Ended in sharing.., the train moved, eyes focused,
Gobbled up fleeting objects and sights...  Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Was to Ooty in my 3rd age...
I only remember few incidents in that trip..
My dad buys me farm fresh carrots and cabbage that i ever seen in that age..
Then we saw dogs show..
Two years back i got a cute picture of my family in that trip from my dad's friend..
Treasure Memories to Preserve them.. Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
my first family trip
it was adventrous 
and very dangerous
because we were
at Kedarnath temple
in june two thousands thirteen
glacier cracked 
devastation everywhere
everything else was fine 
somehow life saved. Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
My first family trip is to Rajasthan via
 new delhi to worship our family god
 and goddesses. Welcome to the Day 7 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification