Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsineverregret Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsineverregret Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shree

about me. Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #yqbaba Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Spending quality time with
people, hearing each other

Voicing my feelings and
thoughts in my writings 
 about me.
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#yqbaba
Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anchal Pandey

Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.  doing.. what I believe is right.

2. talking freely about any issue..I feel
should be raised..! Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Love Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

1 Forgetting the negative side of close 
relatives.

2 Forgiving slips of friends in completing

the given work...  Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

1 Instilling good manners and
   behaviour in children and students.

2 demanding perfection in every

performance.  Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Fight for right
Raise voice against atrocities Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine

संतृप्त

सच में, कभी-कभी लगता है कि मेरे पास दुनिया की सभी किताबें पढ़ने का समय होता, संसाधन होते। कभी-कभी लगता है कि मैं सम्पूर्ण पृथ्वी के क्षेत्रफल में कांस की नोक के बराबर भी हिस्सा जितना अधुरा ज्ञान होने के बाबजूद भी अभिमान महसूस करता हूँ। अज्ञानता का यह पहला लक्षण है। मेरी माँ सरस्वती से यही प्रार्थना रहती है कि मुझे ख़ुद के अज्ञानी होने का आभास कराती रहे ताकि मैं कभी भी खुद वे झूठा गर्व न करूं। ज्ञान मष्तिष्क को शांत करने की एक सतत प्रक्रिया है और मैं इस प्रक्रिया से गुजरना चाहता हूँ... किताबें खरीद #Collab #नई_शुरुआत #collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #बातनहींहोगी #नईराहें #2thingsineverregret

read more
अनभिज्ञ मैं, अभिमानी मैं,
तिमिर से घिरा अज्ञानी मैं।
 सच में, कभी-कभी लगता है कि मेरे पास दुनिया की सभी किताबें पढ़ने का समय होता, संसाधन होते। कभी-कभी लगता है कि मैं सम्पूर्ण पृथ्वी के क्षेत्रफल में कांस की नोक के बराबर भी हिस्सा जितना अधुरा ज्ञान होने के बाबजूद भी अभिमान महसूस करता हूँ। अज्ञानता का यह पहला लक्षण है।
मेरी माँ सरस्वती से यही प्रार्थना रहती है कि मुझे ख़ुद के अज्ञानी होने का आभास कराती रहे ताकि मैं कभी भी खुद वे झूठा गर्व न करूं।
ज्ञान मष्तिष्क को शांत करने की एक सतत प्रक्रिया है और मैं इस प्रक्रिया से गुजरना चाहता हूँ... किताबें खरीद

Haleema Thanvi

read more
My love for education
My passion for writing Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 274

read more
1. Loving myself unconditionally
2. Saying NO whenever needed. Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 274

Madhav Jha

read more
to always be with my friends even if they are still in annoyance mood;

to request you and someone to understand each other and give each other a chance. Collab and tell us about the 2 things you never regret  doing in your life. #aboutme #2thingsineverregret  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification