Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badsenseofhumour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badsenseofhumour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love bad status, english bad words list with meaning, status for bad life, if you are bad i am your dad, quotes about being in a bad mood,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #Collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Laughter wishes to die by suicide 😪 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #Collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sattypun

read more
that even his best jokes
are only liked by 
his best lame friend.

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattypun

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #Collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
he doesn't get the joke of cat and the ball Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
in the middle of a serious debate I told him  that it was a joke and he promptly started clapping.  Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #Collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
he requests for laugh before his jokes. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

We had to pay the Audience

for every round of Applause,

when my best friend performs,

"Stand up Comedy"  Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

JJ ✨

read more
It really pisses me off at times Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
she has tell everyone that she has said a joke and it just got ended.. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Shravan Goud

read more
he talk without listening the comments. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's sense of humour. #Collab #badsenseofhumour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
He can't help anyone if they laugh yo hear his talks. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification