Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestfriendsfunnyex Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestfriendsfunnyex Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes to tell your bestfriend you love them, best love status for whatsapp in hindi, best ever love quotes for him, best love quotes for whatsapp, love you best quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
behind schedule 
and always rush for work 
then express regret 
for doing wrong Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my funny bone flipped for his and decided to make my best friend our ex.  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine

Raziya Khilgee

read more
Pgl tha Sala..... Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Satish Chandra

Permission lena chahiye na Kauno mana thode hai Aap permission lijiye ! Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #sattypun #SattyMuses

read more
he even left her,
for not letting him
go on a date
with his previous Ex.

How Exemplary !

Permission lena chahiye na
Kauno mana thode hai
Aap permission lijiye !

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. #csmayachari In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
he made fun of marriage and became ex. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.
#csmayachari 

Varadhan P M

read more

She is deeply working on

Equations as to how to

Change +x int --x ....!?  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Radfarat Kirtara

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #lovrforlife love

read more

She made out with his twin brother to compensate his absence. 

(P.S.- they broke up that day)  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #lovrforlife #love

Dr Upama Singh

read more
to avoid people's comments, she used to call him brother in front of everyone. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
yo avoid people's comments, she used to call him brother in front of everyone. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend's ex who was funny. #Collab #bestfriendsfunnyex #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
She can't mix sugar into tea seriously. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification