Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best novembernovelwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best novembernovelwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about izhar e mohabbat mushkil hai novel, perfect secret love novel, a love so beautiful novel, hai zindagi kitni haseen novel, purnima kab hai november 2020,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

"I can help you with this.." "I don't need it. Thank you" he said "You can trust me on this.." He narrowed his eyes "Ahm.. okay if you don't want that then......" "Okay.."he agreed..not so happy still he didn't protested further. Aisha was trying to help Sandeep with his English Assignment. He was Still Cold and distant from her and Aisha was trying to do all she could to Win his favour..and now it was no more about the bet but her Ego which was now on line if she lost to Ansh She will be no mor #Novel #yqbaba #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novembernovelwriter

read more
The love lost in time..
Ch - 6

(Read in Caption) "I can help you with this.."
"I don't need it. Thank you" he said
"You can trust me on this.."
He narrowed his eyes
"Ahm.. okay if you don't want that then......"
"Okay.."he agreed..not so happy still he didn't protested further.
Aisha was trying to help Sandeep with his English Assignment. He was Still Cold and distant from her and Aisha was trying to do all she could to Win his favour..and now it was no more about the bet but her Ego which was now on line if she lost to Ansh She will be no mor

Rabiya Nizam

She entered her Class and the Room was buzzing wd the sound of Students Chatting and the Fan Creaking ahead..She looked around in hope to find a friendly face but She realized in a fraction of second that this School is no different from the one She has came from..they too have this distinct Grouping things among Students and they don't actually Warm and Welcoming as She has thought them to be.. Casting a look at them n thinking for a moment She decided it's better to find herself a seat instea #yqbaba #nanowrimo #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novembernovelwriter

read more
The love lost in time
Ch-3 She entered her Class and the Room was buzzing wd the sound of Students Chatting and the Fan Creaking ahead..She looked around in hope to find a friendly face but She realized in a fraction of second that this School is no different from the one She has came from..they too have this distinct Grouping things among Students and they don't actually Warm and Welcoming as She has thought them to be..
 Casting a look at them n thinking for a moment She decided it's better to find herself a seat instea

A NEW DAWN

"I can help you with this.." "I don't need it. Thank you" he said "You can trust me on this.." He narrowed his eyes "Ahm.. okay if you don't want that then......" "Okay.."he agreed..not so happy still he didn't protested further. Aisha was trying to help Sandeep with his English Assignment. He was Still Cold and distant from her and Aisha was trying to do all she could to Win his favour..and now it was no more about the bet but her Ego which was now on line if she lost to Ansh She will be no mor #Novel #yqbaba #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novembernovelwriter

read more
The love lost in time..
Ch - 6

(Read in Caption) "I can help you with this.."
"I don't need it. Thank you" he said
"You can trust me on this.."
He narrowed his eyes
"Ahm.. okay if you don't want that then......"
"Okay.."he agreed..not so happy still he didn't protested further.
Aisha was trying to help Sandeep with his English Assignment. He was Still Cold and distant from her and Aisha was trying to do all she could to Win his favour..and now it was no more about the bet but her Ego which was now on line if she lost to Ansh She will be no mor

A NEW DAWN

She entered her Class and the Room was buzzing wd the sound of Students Chatting and the Fan Creaking ahead..She looked around in hope to find a friendly face but She realized in a fraction of second that this School is no different from the one She has came from..they too have this distinct Grouping things among Students and they don't actually Warm and Welcoming as She has thought them to be.. Casting a look at them n thinking for a moment She decided it's better to find herself a seat instead of trying to befriend these people unless She really need their help.. But it wasn't only her thinking like that but the students there was not so friendly themselves.. The bell rang informing all for the beginning of the Class and a teacher Came in and the first thing after the morning greetings She did was Calling her for the introducing her to the new Classmates where nobody really Cared about her presence.. After her good for nothing intro She came to her seat just to find a guy sitting at her place.. "That's mine..."She said "Oh...When has this become yours.." he said "Right from the time I sat here...now move.." She said #yqbaba #nanowrimo #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #novembernovelwriter

read more
The love lost in time
Ch-3 She entered her Class and the Room was buzzing wd the sound of Students Chatting and the Fan Creaking ahead..She looked around in hope to find a friendly face but She realized in a fraction of second that this School is no different from the one She has came from..they too have this distinct Grouping things among Students and they don't actually Warm and Welcoming as She has thought them to be..
 Casting a look at them n thinking for a moment She decided it's better to find herself a seat instead of trying to befriend these people unless She really need their help..
 But it wasn't only her thinking like that but the students there was not so friendly themselves..
 The bell rang informing all for the beginning of the Class and a teacher Came in and the first thing after the morning greetings She did was Calling her for the introducing her to the new Classmates where nobody really Cared about her presence..
After her good for nothing intro She came to her seat just to find a guy sitting at her place.. 
"That's mine..."She said
"Oh...When has this become yours.." he said
"Right from the time I sat here...now move.." She said

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification