Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mothersfirstletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mothersfirstletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, mother and son love quotes, mother teresa go home and love your family, love unconditional love mother daughter quotes, aaj mother day hai,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #chitstory #mothersfirstletter My mother. Ah! she was a complete package. A lady whose brains and beauty were the envy of the whole town. She was the vice-president of a well known firm, a rarity for women during her time. I used to bask in her reflected glory. My dad was an unassuming man and worked in the Gulf, arriving home once in six months. I wish to narrate an incident that effectively changed my life. I was in the second year of an elite college. Lots

read more
MY MOTHER'S FIRST LETTER TO ME
(A SHORT STORY)  #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory 
#chitstory #mothersfirstletter

My mother. Ah! she was a complete package. A lady whose brains and beauty were the envy of the whole town. She was the vice-president of a well known firm, a rarity for women during her time. I used to bask in her reflected glory. My dad was an unassuming man and worked in the Gulf, arriving home once in six months. 

I wish to narrate an incident that effectively changed my life. I was in the second year of an elite college. Lots

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #yostowrimo i.e. May. It's the day after Mother's Day and the festivities and greetings have died down. Unusually for your household, you do not hear the everyday sounds of cooking, praying, doing the dishes and chatting with the neighbours. You get out of bed and look everywhere for your mother. You see a letter on the table, addressed to you, written in your mother's handwriting. #Collab and write a short story titled My Mother's F #YourQuoteAndMine #mothersfirstletter

read more
If you can find me before noon you will get the ₹5000/- you wanted. 
I woke up and this note greeted me instead of Mom in the kitchen. 
Her first letter and that too this, I was perplexed, instantly I searched the entire house to no avail. 
Phone calls to everyone known possible didn't yielded any results. 
The clock struck 12 and I was a mess still figuring out her whereabouts and down she strode from the staircase. 
I had all along been in the room on the roof I had been telling you to clean, you avoided that even now she laughed. I knew you won't go there. 
Now as a punishment you have to clean the room as well as you won't be getting the rupees too. 
I was looking at her, the mother whom I yesterday told was the best mom in the entire world.  Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #YoStoWriMo i.e. May. 

It's the day after Mother's Day and the festivities and greetings have died down. Unusually for your household, you do not hear the everyday sounds of cooking, praying, doing the dishes and chatting with the neighbours. You get out of bed and look everywhere for your mother. You see a letter on the table, addressed to you, written in your mother's handwriting. #Collab and write a short story titled My Mother's F

Varadhan P M

Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #yostowrimo i.e. May. It's the day after Mother's Day and the festivities and greetings have died down. Unusually for your household, you do not hear the everyday sounds of cooking, praying, doing the dishes and chatting with the neighbours. You get out of bed and look everywhere for your mother. You see a letter on the table, addressed to you, written in your mother's handwriting. #Collab and write a short story titled My Mother's F #YourQuoteAndMine #mothersfirstletter

read more
    Yostowrimo
    The Dead Letter
It has  happened several decades back...
  I used to recall Tagore's Coach man Ali,
who haunted post office!
The difference was I was never aware of her letter at all. Telephones were a luxury! Telegrams were costly.
Post card was the common means of communication. She also never disclosed me about her letter. After her demise we found a letter unposted. She
had written that She wanted to see me!  Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #YoStoWriMo i.e. May. 

It's the day after Mother's Day and the festivities and greetings have died down. Unusually for your household, you do not hear the everyday sounds of cooking, praying, doing the dishes and chatting with the neighbours. You get out of bed and look everywhere for your mother. You see a letter on the table, addressed to you, written in your mother's handwriting. #Collab and write a short story titled My Mother's F

Shalini Maurya

Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #yostowrimo i.e. May. It's the day after Mother's Day and the festivities and greetings have died down. Unusually for your household, you do not hear the everyday sounds of cooking, praying, doing the dishes and chatting with the neighbours. You get out of bed and look everywhere for your mother. You see a letter on the table, addressed to you, written in your mother's handwriting. #Collab and write a short story titled My Mother's F #YourQuoteAndMine #mothersfirstletter #shalinimaurya

read more
When I was in hostel. I remember My first parents days only paa came, and gave me full of bag and letter ✉️. When I read that letter I felt emotionally strong. I kept that letter till now with my memories and mom's love. 

Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #YoStoWriMo i.e. May. 

Her Sunset

Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #yostowrimo i.e. May. It's the day after Mother's Day and the festivities and greetings have died down. Unusually for your household, you do not hear the everyday sounds of cooking, praying, doing the dishes and chatting with the neighbours. You get out of bed and look everywhere for your mother. You see a letter on the table, addressed to you, written in your mother's handwriting. #Collab and write a short story titled My Mother's F #firstquote #YourQuoteAndMine #mothersfirstletter

read more
Get up , Don't sleep again, brush ur teeth and eat something which I have prepared..and make ur brother do the same..u both don't fight..I will be back soon..take care both of u.. Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #YoStoWriMo i.e. May. 

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #yostowrimo i.e. May. It's the day after Mother's Day and the festivities and greetings have died down. Unusually for your household, you do not hear the everyday sounds of cooking, praying, doing the dishes and chatting with the neighbours. You get out of bed and look everywhere for your mother. You see a letter on the table, addressed to you, written in your mother's handwriting. #Collab and write a short story titled My Mother's F #YourQuoteAndMine #rsmalwar #mothersfirstletter

read more
She can't write because she doesn't know how to read. So, whatever she has told me is oral not in writing. Welcome to the Day 9 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or #YoStoWriMo i.e. May. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification