Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pastcontinuous Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pastcontinuous Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, past love quotes, past love relationship quotes, kisi ke pas time nahi hai shayri video free download 0, lafz nhi hai mere pas shayri 0,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Springblossoms

10/365 Plz read this first for true awareness🙏🙏🙏 collab option is on to copy the link. Plz give 2 min just to read this if you really care for society and a mother💜💕 https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/nepali-woman-2-children-die-due-to-suffocation-in-menstruation-hut-1975666 #pastcontinuous #menstruation #awareness #yqbaba #365days365quotes #Inspiration life #writingresolution

read more
PAST CONTINUOUS
I was born with spreading happiness through the gentle touch, smile and happiness wherever there is my presence.
I'm a girl. Yes of course sweetness overloaded. Everyone loves my gentleness. Stress on the word I'm girl. Yes I menstruate. I bleed each month. I bleed God's blessings for the unknown future happiness. My parents are proud that I'm strongest and blessed to be a girl who has this special gift of God. Yes you all exist because of a girl's pain and sacrifice. Never hurt or insult a menstrusting girl. Respect them. We all are here because of her. Don't show your cruelty instead shower kindness and profound love. Spread this knowledge... 10/365
Plz read this first for true  awareness🙏🙏🙏 collab option is on to copy the link. Plz give 2 min just to read this if you really care for society and a mother💜💕
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/nepali-woman-2-children-die-due-to-suffocation-in-menstruation-hut-1975666
#pastcontinuous #menstruation #awareness #yqbaba #365days365quotes #inspiration #life #writingresolution

CM Chaitanyaa

Past Continuous 

The pain in my heart, 
12 to 12 in the cart, 
The materialistic things, 
Being more and more smart, 
How can it be changed, 
Right down to the ranged, 
My desires are still vast, 
As continuous with the past.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #pastcontinuous #yqbabachallenge #myheart #pain #12to12 #continuing

CalmKazi

//Past Continuous//

I often consider 
if I could be
a thing as morbid 
as breath.

Whose every inhale is ample
to learn anew 
and look at the future;
and every exhale is lost past
which dies yet leaves life in shamble.

That which keeps 
something so continuous
yet divinely dies 
uncountable deaths. #pastcontinuous

#calmkaziwrites #poetry #yqbaba

#365days365quotes

18/365

Komal Sharma Gupta

A past which continues,
continuing to continue
in intent, words
actions, inactions
stays at the same place.
Frozen in the annals of Time.
Past Continuous.
Period.
 Hmm. .. again!
20/365
#findmequote #newwritersclub #365days365quotes #tejaswiniaura #yqbaba #yourquote #poetry #pastcontinuous

Anjali Raj

Life Is
the Past continuous
Which was
Which is
Which will be
One may live
One may die
Life will continue
Till there are
Earth, water and sky

Anjali राज #YQbaba #pastcontinuous  #tpmd #yqdidi #life

Durga Kannan

Expectations and disappointments
Remain past continuous
Hanging on like unwanted baggage
Will it be future continuous too
Maybe a visit to varanasi
Would help me renounce it
How I wish it was that simple
I would have visited 
The spiritual capital
A gazillion times to rid me
Of this undesirable baggage #yqbaba#pastcontinuous#challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification