Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best joyofmissingout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best joyofmissingout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about peace love joy & happiness quotes, peace love joy christmas quotes, poem about joy and happiness, joy and happiness quotes, they in joy,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

CM Chaitanyaa

They went, left me alone. 
I spent time with 'myself'. 
My joy of missing out.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqstory #555story #jomo #myself #joyofmissingout

Mansi Rajput

And ironically I don't have a 'Gora Mukhda'! #joyofmissingout #JOMO #yqbaba #spectator

read more
    JOY OF MISSING OUT 
        (in a crowd)

So I sat there dressed up to feast on a plate full of every paneer dish available  and all the desserts in the Shaddi. I don't have a reason to go to weddings and public gatherings so I go for food and to silently judge people. 

But interestingly enough I enjoy the baraat dance. The only dance every Hindustani can perform without any special training. And nagin dance! It's in the blood! No coordination, no care, no hesitation and absolutely no dams to give. Just dance recklessly! 

I love this art of mine to become invisible amongst crowds. Sometimes it's more absorbing than solitude. Hiding my face with all the hair and hood and food. Noticing how people talk, behave, their mannerisms, body language, their vanity, their masks falling down with rising beats, and alcohol. Ladies sporting backless cholis in freezing temperatures and all the jewels they own, marvellous make-up skills and bravery to dance on heels higher than my confidence. 

And I, the spectator, watching all this colour and chaos from the audience seat. The only thing I hate is being dragged to centre stage for they want to see me dance on 'Kaala Chashma'!

And ironically I don't have a 'Gora Mukhda'!

#joyofmissingout #jomo #yqbaba #spectator

Durga Kannan

The noise and cacophony of people
Milling with relatives, far and near
The cosy silence of your room
Even for a few minutes
That's the joy of missing out #yqbaba#challenge#joyofmissingout

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification