Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 555story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 555story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 555 angel number love, love 555, some part of journey of 555 km, 555 cigarettes price in india, 555 angel number meaning,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Springblossoms

Have a cheerful day✨💜😊 See you all in evening🌠 #miss #555story #Nature #yqbaba #writingresolution life #green #yqspecial

read more
Miss those days when mankind
Was attracted to blissful nature
Now entangled in perishable entities. Have a cheerful day✨💜😊
See you all in evening🌠
#miss #555story #nature #yqbaba #writingresolution #life #green #yqspecial

Lipsa..👰

I am standing with a small child and he didn't even show some courtesy (Thinking in her mind and clearly reflected on her face while looking at him) I couldn't leave my seat mam bcz I am unable to walk (He smiled at her at the stoppage by holding his crutches) We are so busy with our small small issues we don't even think once the person next to us may have much more larger problem than us 😊 And we instantly make perception about him/her #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yqquotes #365days365quotes #yqdidi5 #555story

read more
How ridiculous the person is!!
He couldn't leave his seat!!
I couldn't. Unable to walk I am standing with a small child and he didn't even show some courtesy 
(Thinking in her mind and clearly reflected on her face while looking at him)
I couldn't leave my seat mam bcz I am unable to walk
(He smiled at her at the stoppage by holding his crutches)

We are so busy with our small small issues we don't even think once the person next to us may have much more larger problem than us 😊
And we instantly make perception about him/her

CM Chaitanyaa

They went, left me alone. 
I spent time with 'myself'. 
My joy of missing out.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqstory #555story #jomo #myself #joyofmissingout

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT555story • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a 555 story. 😁 The story should have 5 words each in all the 3 lines. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
take rest at home today
listen to soft music and
nourish both  heart and soul.
 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT555story  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Write a 555 story. 😁 The story should have 5 words each in all the 3 lines. 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT555quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with a 555 quote. Use the word 'five' or 'पांच' or the number '5' in it. 😁 There should be 5 words in each of the 3 lines. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #555poem #555story

read more

Family Feud Flummoxed Fifty Five

Figured Fine For Few Fights

Finally Fives Fought Figure's Fight OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT555quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with a 555 quote. Use the word 'five' or 'पांच' or the number '5' in it. 😁 

There should be 5 words in each of the 3 lines. 

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT555quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with a 555 quote. Use the word 'five' or 'पांच' or the number '5' in it. 😁 There should be 5 words in each of the 3 lines. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #555poem #555story

read more
पाँच शब्दों का खेला है
यह कैसा अजब झमेला है
क्या अनुज अकेला अलबेला है OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT555quote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with a 555 quote. Use the word 'five' or 'पांच' or the number '5' in it. 😁 

There should be 5 words in each of the 3 lines. 

Snigdha Agrawal

#555Story

Pecked on my window sill.
A bird with broken wings.
Both of us needed healing.

#555story #writinginspiration #writingresolution #yqbaba #yqquote #thoughts #dailyquote #writing

Batul Hafiji

#555story

read more
She had almost lost her.
The doctors had no hope... 
And then a miracle happened!  #555story

Anand Nagada

#555story #yqbaba #Challenge #towards20k YourQuote Baba

read more
Can I get your number?

Why you want my number?

To keep us connected forever..... #555story #yqbaba  #challenge #towards20k YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagda

#555story #yqbaba #Challenge #towards20k YourQuote Baba

read more
Can I get your number?

Why you want my number?

To keep us connected forever..... #555story #yqbaba  #challenge #towards20k YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification