Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tothelastbookiread Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tothelastbookiread Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hmmm. I experienced the spiritual uplifting that my spirit urgently needed. You are the truth, beyond fact and fiction. You tore open my insecurities and stitched me with love. All those parts of me that shed tears, began to smile discarding unknown fears. You were penned lovingly by a divine heart with shared experiences. I bow to your spiritual maturity. Thank you for being more than a book, for being my life's experience. 
You live in me through the ability to awaken my insight. I haven't only read you, in fact my being let you read me with pride. 
Indebted, humbled and eternally yours, 
A mere speck of dust in the cosmic design.  Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Presha

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thank you for giving me a new perception to see the world! Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

To the book i last read. I- first of all i am glad to have found you. In all the odds that were against us. Randomly seeing a book name, in one of the book stalls while travelling but unable to buy it because -- duh! I googled it immediately and thought making a mental note about the book's name with a brain like mine was the best thing to do.. Again duh!! And then after weeks of travelling and hundreds of pictures and thousands of those moments where you wish you weren't single, I finally man #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #tothelastbookiread #thelovehypothesis

read more
Because maybe the rude, antagonistic unapproachable Adam had a type: someone with expired contact lenses in a stranger's washroom and someone having a good reason to stay.  To the book i last read.
I- first of all i am glad to have found you. In all the odds that were against us. Randomly seeing a book name, in one of the book stalls while travelling but unable to buy it because -- duh! 
I googled it immediately and thought making a mental note about the book's name with a brain like mine was the best thing to do.. Again duh!! 
And then after weeks of travelling and hundreds of pictures and thousands of those moments where you wish you weren't single, I finally man

No Name

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It wasn't enough for me
I want to keep reading until I bored
Because life and book are two such thing
Which will taught you many things until you want to learn Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Madhav Jha

While perceptional thoughts arise a case occurs in generally everywhere among all of us individuals while thinking closely amd more than out of box in a negetive way and in wrong direction. In playback singing while duet is been sung and recorded due to natural feeling in song a perceptional thought is that in order to make it successful you have to feel like you love each other such that you both are in relation with each other while here its not the reality that actually they are related but #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #tothelastbookiread

read more
Its about topic feelings and reality;

Emotions and feelings with work together collaboratively to learn, perform duty and working well is only possible when we all work in with full conviction and feel according to situation and time, here for example like living in among group of individuals we often tend to dissolve it according our nature and characteristic and work accordingly from there, while its upto others as in society or in group of people how people react and percept according to that, but there is a very thin line between involved and between really have relation to such extent that others perception becomes such that they see it as a more relation, here thinking in a slight awkward and odd way as the as the perception may be as such thought oe percepted in mind that they relate such that there is serious relation between them but the reality is differently differs while the case is only been meant here is the perception, a hypothetical progression viewpoint which maybe nothing to think or maybe double to think or more than three or more to think while having giving a viewpoint on a particular subject or even feeling or emotion or any kind of thought. Example;
(see 👇) While perceptional thoughts arise a case occurs in generally everywhere 
among all of us individuals while thinking closely amd more than out of box in a negetive way and in wrong direction.
In playback singing while duet is been sung and recorded due to natural feeling in song a perceptional thought is that in order to make it successful you have to feel like you love each other such that you both are in relation with each other while here its not the reality that actually they are related but

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
"Nature Lover"
Which is neither old nor new 
But evergreen.  Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification