Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best celebratinglifewithyq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best celebratinglifewithyq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about celebrating meaning in hindi, celebrating in hindi, celebrating life book, celebrating life, hindi shayari on celebrating life,

• 9 Followers
  • 25 Stories

cressy adoline

#நாளைப்பற்றியகவலை இன்றி - தலைப்பாக அல்லது முதல் வரியாக வைத்து கொலாப் எழுதுங்கள். (நாளை - மறுநாள் / நாட்கள்) #Collab #yqkanmani #tamil #tamilquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani life #celebratinglifewithyq

read more
மகிழ்வாய் கொண்டாடுகிறோம் இன்றைய பொழுதை! #நாளைப்பற்றியகவலை இன்றி - தலைப்பாக அல்லது முதல் வரியாக வைத்து கொலாப் எழுதுங்கள். (நாளை - மறுநாள் / நாட்கள்) 

#collab #yqkanmani #tamil #tamilquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Kanmani #life #celebratinglifewithyq

srilatha lion

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 Have you ever written a love letter? Let's all hear about it. 🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine #cc #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccyqwritingloveletter

read more
Writing love letter to you 
is pouring out my heart 
and filling my soul in the form of letters Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

Have you ever written a love letter? Let's all hear about it. 🤠

COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. *Writeup shall be original. *Write your own self. #YourQuoteAndMine #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccyqtheflyingbirds #ccchallenge

read more
The beauty of nature,
Describing the essence of freedom
With wings of unity,
An artistry of hues...
Amidst the dusk's shadows
The sun of liberty glows,
The psithurism of love blows
Between the beaks of the
Twin love birds... Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt.

*Writeup shall be original.
*Write your own self.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. *Writeup shall be original. *Write your own self. #YourQuoteAndMine #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccchallenge16 #ccyqimlost

read more
             forever...

Lost in the maze
Of this living grave
Surviving these lifeless days...

I'm only a forlorn soul,
With nothing but
A heart full of holes...

I want to be unknown
Like the letters blue
Which I received today,
They were by you...

Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

*Write your own self.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. *Writeup shall be original. *Write your own self. #YourQuoteAndMine #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccyqdearpen #ccchallenge16

read more
I need no compliments to cheer up, for you are my everlasting remedy
I don't have to fear the fear of being rubbed out in this book called life,
Nor do I have to wet my pillows at night,
Just because I fear to die...
For even if I die, you'll live to tell
My destiny...  Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

*Write your own self.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. *Writeup shall be original. *Write your own self. #YourQuoteAndMine #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccchallenge15 #ccyqsailorgoes

read more
To distant galaxies and stars' sage,
In order to conquer the poetry's ocean,
Defeating the verse's waves
He wishes to bring rubies and diamonds of writing,
Namely the golden quill of destiny,
And the platinum parchment of love....

Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

*Write your own self.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. *Writeup shall be original. *Write your own self. #YourQuoteAndMine #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccchallenge15 #ccyqthoseearlydays

read more
were the means to travel 
from reality to imagination,
from life struck horror to heart 
smoothening inspiration,
they were a step towards today.
A small cluster of words they were,
who dreamt to be an epic
with a pen they were engraved,
which wished to become the quill
Of reality...
 Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

*Write your own self.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. *Writeup shall be original. *Write your own self. #YourQuoteAndMine #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccyqtheorangehues #ccchallenge15

read more
With tints of crimson bordering it 
like a hue of fences
around the garden of heart,
 waiting to be
fully engulfed by the hungry night,
but this evening of autumn
seems to be ceaseless, 
along with cherry blossoms
falling on the path of dreams,
Giving way to
the glabrous bark of memories,
To fade away,
with the beauty of paradise
starting to extirpate,
The ferly night arrived,
carrying the silver sphere of scars
 In shackles...— % & Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

*Write your own self.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. *Writeup shall be original. *Write your own self. #YourQuoteAndMine #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccyqyouleftmeempty #ccchallenge13

read more
thirsty for words of purity
craving for the clauses of clarity,
hoping for phrases of truth
but, unachieved were my expectations
amidst the dark soot.

I was waiting to be inked,
by the verses of our memories,
but, my dreams sinked
in the ocean of thee,
when the quill of questions wrote our destiny.

If only you wouldn't have left me,
we would have been called
'THE SAGA OF ETERNITY'...     Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

*Write your own self.

marmalade ツ

Hello Writers, 🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠 On sitting to write, my pen wanders automatically. What happens to you? Don't forget to share. 🤠 COLLAB on this beautiful background and write a quote, one-liner, poetry or a microtale in collaboration with this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine #cc #spreadingsmiles #celebratinglifewithyq #ccyq #celestialcommunity #ccyqlightintheworld

read more
from a small gleam
of hope,
scintillating the dark souls
with the moon of cheerfulness...

Brightening each nook
with the lamp of life,
Giving a goal
to the hearts
with no wish left...
   Hello Writers, 

🤠OPEN COLLAB FOR ALL🤠

On sitting to write,  my pen wanders automatically. What happens to you? Don't forget to share. 🤠

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification