Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearbody21 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearbody21 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Ah baby, thx for carrying me. You are loved more than my mom. My mom ejected me after nine months whilst you still carry me. You are so damn perfect with limbs intact and the senses of sight, smell, taste, hearing all in the right places. 
Muwaah to you, my sexy buddy oops body. Let's rock it till life rocks us in its womb. Thanks to you, I can now flaunt a beautiful body labeling myself a no body oops! Nobody.  #yqbaba #dearbody21 #postboxit #postman #postmandiaries #chitsletter

Love letter to my body

sanjana Bhardwaj

Write a love letter to your body today. #postman #postmandiaries #Collab #postboxit #postbox #dearbody21 #WorldCancerDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Please get zero figures as before. Write a love letter to your body today.

#postman #postmandiaries #collab #postboxit #postbox #dearbody21 #worldcancerday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

R.S. Meena

Write a love letter to your body today. #postman #postmandiaries #letters #postboxit #postbox #dearbody21 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Keep doing exercises
 early in the morning,
To keep maintain yourself. Write a love letter to your body today.

#postman #postmandiaries #letters #postboxit #postbox #dearbody21 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification