Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thereispoetryeverywhere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thereispoetryeverywhere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there seems to be multiple customer relationship, there are two layers in the crust, restlessness until there is a cure, in 2018 there was a sharp increase, what types of motivation are there,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea There's poetry in the clouds that have the same shape There's poetry in the wind that carries your sighs There's poetry in the queue outside the gift shop the hospital the bank the post office #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #thereispoetryeverywhere

read more
A silent poetry that releases me
A screaming poetry that relieves me
A poetry where my words crave to be
A poetry that talks about you and me
Yes, there's poetry everywhere
Just open your heart and you will see
Bare your soul and you will hear
Still your mind and it'll draw you near
Feel it, fill yourself with it 
It's all yours, now and for ever.  There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea
There's poetry in the clouds that have the same shape
There's poetry in the wind that carries your sighs

There's poetry in the queue outside the gift shop
the hospital
the bank
the post office

Sakshi Jasrotia

There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea There's poetry in the clouds that have the same shape There's poetry in the wind that carries your sighs There's poetry in the queue outside the gift shop the hospital the bank the post office #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #thereispoetryeverywhere

read more
And everyone is a poet 
All required is a YQ platform 
(You’ll be missed) There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

Mrunalini Velankar

There's poetry in the stones that get tamed my sea There's poetry in the clouds that have the same shape There's poetry in the wind that carries your sighs There's poetry in the queue outside the gift shop the hospital the bank the post office #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #thereispoetryeverywhere

read more
in the way, the wind kisses the fields,
in the way, a beloved feels forlorn, 
looking at the moon.
in the way, the stars shine on a bright night,
in the way I miss you and try to blame it on those stars. There's poetry in the stones that get tamed my sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

Akthari Begum

There's poetry in the stones that get tamed my sea There's poetry in the clouds that have the same shape There's poetry in the wind that carries your sighs There's poetry in the queue outside the gift shop the hospital the bank the post office #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #thereispoetryeverywhere

read more
With moments 
And with
Thoughts
And more good
With positive 
Thoughts. There's poetry in the stones that get tamed my sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

Aditi Mishra

read more
And Its looking like a precious stones.. There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

SaraS

read more
You just need to craft the words in a beautiful sentence..... There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

Meenakshi M

read more
Because I admire whosoever writes poetry by expressing their true feelings, emotions and thoughts 😊 There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
If sites are located ... There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

R.S. Meena

There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea There's poetry in the clouds that have the same shape There's poetry in the wind that carries your sighs There's poetry in the queue outside the gift shop the hospital the bank the post office #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #rsmalwar #thereispoetryeverywhere

read more
Nature gives a space to everyone,
In order to compose rhythm in unison. There's poetry in the stones that get tamed by sea

the hospital
the bank
the post office

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification