Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d17s2uniqueprompt2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d17s2uniqueprompt2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Snigdharani Panda

Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Sequential Poem'. All you have to do is write a 5 liner. Each line should start with the alphabets, M to Q in the same order as shown in the picture. 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #d17s2uniqueprompt2

read more
Mind changes every time. 

No one can control mind. 

Once mind think one thing. 

People must want to thinking. 

Queue of plannings are coming. 
 Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 1

📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Sequential Poem'. All you have to do is write a 5 liner. Each line should start with the alphabets, M to Q in the same order as shown in the picture. 

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Sequential Poem'. All you have to do is write a 5 liner. Each line should start with the alphabets, M to Q in the same order as shown in the picture. 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #pennpopcorn #hue_of_poetry #accelewriter #d17s2uniqueprompt2 #popcorncyclone

read more
Men never changed,

Nor did the women

Over the years,

Plight increased

Quarrels broke out, so did the peace. Open for all~

📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Sequential Poem'. All you have to do is write a 5 liner. Each line should start with the alphabets, M to Q in the same order as shown in the picture. 

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Durga Kannan

Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 1 📢 In today's unique challenge, write a 'Sequential Poem'. All you have to do is write a 5 liner. Each line should start with the alphabets, M to Q in the same order as shown in the picture. 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #d17s2uniqueprompt2

read more
Money, I thought was everything

Not since I met you

Overboard, I fell in love

Putting my life at risk

Quintessential to me, you became. Open for all~

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification