Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hue_of_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hue_of_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aati hai raat odhe hue dard ka kafan lyrics, hum to deewane hue yaar, bigde hue nawab hai, ujde hue gharo se awaz lyrics, aati hai raat odhe hue dard ka kafan 1000,

• 2 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Het Modi

Moon, let me ask you something Do you feel alone? While I gaze at you from under a plant. Moon, you have been with me through my nights Have I been with you #hue_of_poetry #clicksbyhuman

read more
                Moon, let me ask you something
Do you feel alone?
While I gaze at you
from under a plant.

Moon, you have been with me
through my nights
Have I been with you

Het Modi

not so good. feels like ki poems likhna bhul gaya hu😂😂 but koi ni trying so bear till then🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ streak bach gai🥱 pc:- me #hues_of_love #poem #Moon #hue_of_poetry

read more
with a half face lit
and a half under the shadows,
she looked like moon.
with half closed eyes
and a crescent shaped grin,
she looked like moon.
with a not-so-round face
and some beautifully accepted scars,
she looked like moon.

with our eyes tidally locked and lost in our stars,
with her going from completely naked, 
showing brutal raw truth
to hide all in shadows,
she felt like moon.  not so good. feels like ki poems likhna bhul gaya hu😂😂 but koi ni trying so bear till then🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

streak bach gai🥱

pc:- me

#hues_of_love #poem #moon #hue_of_poetry

Het Modi

I hope it makes sense 😅😅😅 #blackoutpoetry #hue_of_poetry #regeneration #Science #wssundaysurprisechallenge3 Writosphere- TheScribbleZone

read more
       I hope it makes sense 😅😅😅

#blackoutpoetry #hue_of_poetry #regeneration #science #wssundaysurprisechallenge3
Writosphere- TheScribbleZone

Het Modi

You too should let the criticisms flow, uninterrupted, ignored all alone. ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words relevantly #pennpopcorn #hue_of_poetry #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d28acc #d28solo #d28picprompt1

read more
Criticism in air,
She was breathing fast,
Packed them inside 
Her blown-up mouth.
Before choking off,
She let them go
By blowing a ballon from them,
And she let them go
Alone in the open sky,
She let them flow, uninterrupted. You too should let the criticisms flow, uninterrupted, ignored all alone.

~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter 

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words relevantly

Het Modi

●smiles●

charm unraveled
in her smiles, sometimes it
protracted a mile.
 #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakhaiku #hues_of_love #hue_of_poetry #poetry #deadnalive 
YourQuote Writers Club

Het Modi

we are not the same, bro! YourQuote Writers Club #clubgames #clubstreakhaiku #clubstreak #Haiku #hue_of_poetry #hues_of_love love #deadnalive

read more

we both made her cry,
you did it by pain, i did
by making her laugh.

we are not the same, bro!

YourQuote Writers Club
#clubgames #clubstreakhaiku #clubstreak #haiku #hue_of_poetry #hues_of_love #love #deadnalive

Het Modi

~Open for all~ ( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on the right side along our words and make it bg relevant. #pennpopcorn #hue_of_poetry #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d25oneonone #d25solo #d25acc

read more
Let me colour
my verses with 
the hues of her eyes.
Let the blues
cover the sky. ~Open for all~

( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) 

📢 Collab on the right side along our words and make it bg relevant.

Het Modi

a deep one😌😌😌 ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and share what's the thin line between those two words! #hues_of_love #hue_of_poetry #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d21acc #d21solo #pnpthinline #d21thinline

read more
which not all try
to observe.
it's like the line
which separates
the love & lust.
but i still wander, 'why?
one doesn't try?'
'maybe they are
just roaming at the
streets, of 
being afriad,
to lost & wander
in the city of love.' a deep one😌😌😌

~Open for all~

📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn on this beautiful bg and share what's the thin line between those two words!

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 2 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you. #YourQuoteAndMine #thoughtfullhue #hue_of_poetry #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d18s2 #popcornocean #d18s22in1

read more
So, live in the present always, 
let all the worries
of future fade away.
lets together enjoy
the present of every moment, which
the present presents to us. ~Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 2

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 2 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 2 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #hue_of_poetry #accelewriter #d17s2 #popcorncyclone #d17s22in1

read more
on my journey 
towards new-life,
above the waters
of anxeity,
i'm waiting
for you
to hold my hand. ~Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 2

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 2 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification