Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Snigdharani Panda

Good Morning People! Collab with Pen & Popcorn adorning this BG and the prompt line. Font : Garamond #pnpmorningprompt #pnpwaiting #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp250620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
for you under the tree, 
I think you'll come
when you're free.  Good Morning People!

Collab with Pen & Popcorn adorning this BG and the prompt line.

Font : Garamond

#pnpmorningprompt #pnpwaiting #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp250620 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Het Modi

Good Morning People! Collab with Pen & Popcorn adorning this BG and the prompt line. Font : Garamond #pnpmorningprompt #pnpwaiting #yqbaba #collabbyhm #pennpopcorn #pnp250620 #hues_of_love Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
for the spring
after the fall
we made,
in each other's love.

I'm still waiting
for the blossom
of spring
to cherish our dreams,
with a happy cry call. Good Morning People!

#pnpmorningprompt #pnpwaiting #yqbaba #collabbyhm #pennpopcorn #pnp250620 #hues_of_love
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Anjali Raj

Good Morning People! Collab with Pen & Popcorn adorning this BG and the prompt line. Font : Garamond #pnpmorningprompt #pnpwaiting #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp250620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn #अंजलिउवाच

read more
I am still waiting for life...
though I know
It's here, now,
but deep inside me
a hope keeps lurking
'Perfect is yet to come,
maybe at the time
when all my cravings
go numb! '

Good Morning People!

#pnpmorningprompt #pnpwaiting #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp250620 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn #अंजलिउवाच

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification