Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whoweare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whoweare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

Your flaws are beautiful too.. that's what makes you unique UwU #starrythoughts #moonandclouds #scarsarebeautiful #nothingtohide #uniqueanddifferent #whoweare #bliss_tells_tales

read more
"I don't feel really good... do I have to show myself..?", the moon asked anxious of her blemishes;

"Let me help you in this one love..", said the cloud.

And despite the obscenities of men directed at him for hiding a perfectly beautiful full moon, the cloud fleeted near her and kept uttering sweet nothings to make her know how her flaws made her so ethereal to behold. Your flaws are beautiful too.. that's what makes you unique UwU

#starrythoughts #moonandclouds #scarsarebeautiful #nothingtohide #uniqueanddifferent #whoweare #bliss_tells_tales

Sunbin 1

Some scares reminded us, 
Who we are. (Krit..... Vi....) 

And some memories reminds us, 
Who they were. (Kritvi) 

#scares #memories #whoweare #kritvi

Sivaguru Jambulingam

More often people are defined by what they do.

But, what they do not do define them the best.!  #people #character #whatweare #whoweare #musings #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqquoteoftheday

Biman Saha

Sometimes our choices makes us,
Who we are... Who We Are!!!

#yqbaba 
#yqdada 
#yqdidi 
#yqfanclub 
#yqtales 
#yqfollow

Simmi Singh

We are born with filters, dear. Don't get too much involved in this. #yqbaba #Soul #girl #shine #whoweare #wearealike

read more
So what 
if you've got a shade darker
and face not so prettier
your soul shines as bright as mine
and that's who we really are
aren't we? We are born with filters, dear. 
Don't get too much involved in this.
#yqbaba #soul #girl #shine #whoweare #wearealike

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification