Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 434lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 434lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ब लव र 434, lovestory mp3 songs 10, lovestory, lovestory mp3 songs, film lovestory,

• 19 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In nature I find 
Oasis filled with
Gently calm and serene Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love held my hand
Envy swallowed me
Love continues its struggle Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Shree 💙 #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #yqbaba #lovepoemsarebest Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"Was thinking of you"
"Missed you too"
smiling, cuddling... kissed forhead. Shree 💙
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#yqbaba
#lovepoemsarebest
Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses

read more
Ours love is pure

Every moment counts

What to say more !

#sattymuses

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
Living for your love 
With no hope
Is harder than leaving.. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory

Varadhan P M

read more

Mother's advice to her daughter

"Don't Marry a Teacher"

"Like my Dad"

"He would lecture whole night 🤣"  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory

DrLal Thadani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory #yqdidi . #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba वो एक पागलपन का दौर था पागल मैं नहीं कोई और था #अल्फ़ाज़_दिल

read more
वो एक पागलपन का दौर था 
पागल मैं नहीं कोई और था
सिर्फ गलतफहमियों का शोर था
लकीर बढा़ने की बजाय मिटाने का होड़ था
सच्चाई को नीचे गिराने पर जोर था
झूठ, फरेब, गन्दगी का गठजोड़ था
जहां कोई गाना संगीत विधा  नहीं 
बस मिथ्या प्रशंसा मिल्खा दौड़ था

डॉ लाल थदानी
#अल्फ़ाज़_दिल से
#yqdidi

. #YourQuoteAndMine

वो एक पागलपन का दौर था 
पागल मैं नहीं कोई और था

The Dream Doodler

Oreh re, turu lub. Sorry. To me, infatuation is saner than this. #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #434lovestory

read more
She called her bruises,
another sindur, drinking 
pain, equating his alcohol.  
Oreh re, turu lub.

Sorry. 

To me, infatuation is saner than this.

The Dream Doodler

~don't know henceforth. maybe they both don't know each other's existence but clouds. just that. #434lovestory love #yqbaba #rapidfire #seekinglove

read more
They shared #seekinglove together.

Sky showed them
heart shaped clouds, together. 
~don't know henceforth. maybe they both don't know each other's existence but clouds. just that.

#434lovestory #love #yqbaba #rapidfire

The Dream Doodler

~doesn't writing about love, count as love-story? p.s. Y —> mordern 'why'... You know right? Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #434lovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I usually skip love,
being stuck up
with 'Y' of you. 

~doesn't writing about love, count as love-story?

p.s. Y —> mordern 'why'... You know right?

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification