Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jashnerestzone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jashnerestzone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kehne ko jashne bahara hai, kehne ko jashne bahara hai lyrics, kehane ko jashn bahara hai lyrics, jashn e ishq bahara hai, jashne bahara hai song download,

• 8 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

The class, almost full. The fans cooling the otherwise humid air and I with a note in my hands. An apology note to be precise. And all I was thinking was that, Had it been America, had we been studying in some American High School, had we be having locker rooms here, how easy it would be to slip this note into yours. Drops of nervous sweat rolling down my forehead, my stomach churning, my hands cold and my brain making and discarding plans to get this note in your hands without actually hand #Friendship #yqbaba #restzone #jashnerestzone #rznostalgicnov #rosesofproses #swetism

read more
//caption

The class, almost full. The fans cooling the otherwise humid air and I with a note in my hands. An apology note to be precise. 

And all I was thinking was that, Had it been America, had we been studying in some American High School, had we be having locker rooms here, how easy it would be to slip this note into yours.

Drops of nervous sweat rolling down my forehead, my stomach churning, my hands cold and my brain making and discarding plans to get this note in your hands without actually hand

Sweta

Love is an art and we are all artists. Some trained, some learning! love #yqbaba #restzone #jashnerestzone #rzfallinginlovefeb #swetism #subtlyshort

read more
I was but an artwork, lifeless and pale 
Whose lustre has faded and canvas stale
And then you came and brushed a stroke,
You fell for the painting and I for the artist Love is an art and we are all artists. Some trained, some learning!

#love #yqbaba #restzone #jashnerestzone #rzfallinginlovefeb #swetism #subtlyshort

Sweta

That evening when you asked me to assist you write a poem on love, I remember how you unveiled my robes of shyness and fumbled your fingers to savour every inch of my skin. And how the ink of passion oozed out your lips. You love caressing your page before writing, don't you? And finally, you dived into my depth as if you were searching for the crux of your poem. And that moment of ultimate pleasure when we found it. I still have the spills of your ink on my neck. I love how we wrote our poem a #yqbaba #erotica #restzone #jashnerestzone #subtlyshort #swetism #rzjawdroppingjuly

read more
I love how we wrote our poem and 
its end left me wanting for more.

//caption 
That evening when you asked me to assist you write a poem on love, I remember how you unveiled my robes of shyness and fumbled your fingers to savour every inch of my skin. And how the ink of passion oozed out your lips. You love caressing your page before writing, don't you? And finally, you dived into my depth as if you were searching for the crux of your poem. And that moment of ultimate pleasure when we found it. I still have the spills of your ink on my neck. I love how we wrote our poem a

Sweta

2021 - A Ghazal

What to start with, there happened a lot this year
What to jot down about and what to not this year.

Schools reopened and students went to their classes
A rally in education is the first thing we got this year.

The nation bagged fame and the tricolour raised 
Accolades and medals were brought this year.

Thousands were cured and millions inoculated 
Battle against pandemic was bravely fought this year.

But atrocities stepped in with the price hike of fuels 
I heard for hundred bucks, a litre was bought this year.

And crimes and felonies continued to haunt the lot
Under its burden, humanity seemed to rot this year.

As the year end was near, a new variant took birth 
All turned futile, even the vaccination shots this year.

The world shall thrive, Sweta! lose not your hope
Rather count on the miracles you have sought this year. Just another year!

#yqbaba #englishghazal #2021 #swetism #rzshayraanasep #restzone #jashnerestzone #ghazalsalltheway

Mahima Jain

अरसा बीत गया कुछ पल संग बिताए, आ पास बैठ, चल थोड़ा बतियाएं, कुछ तू कहे कुछ मैं कहूं, आ एक दूजे को फिर एक दूजे से मिलाएं। शाम की चाय आज फिर संग बनाएं, तेरी मीठी बातों की चाशनी उसमें मिलाएं, कुछ तू सुनाएं, कुछ मैं सुनाऊं, #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovepoem #longpoetry #restzone #jashnerestzone #rzjuggernautjune #mjzone

read more
अरसा बीत गया कुछ पल संग बिताए,
आ पास बैठ, चल थोड़ा बतियाएं,
कुछ तू कहे कुछ मैं कहूं,
आ एक दूजे को फिर एक दूजे से मिलाएं।

(पूर्ण कविता अनुशीर्षक में) 

अरसा बीत गया कुछ पल संग बिताए,
आ पास बैठ, चल थोड़ा बतियाएं,
कुछ तू कहे कुछ मैं कहूं,
आ एक दूजे को फिर एक दूजे से मिलाएं।

शाम की चाय आज फिर संग बनाएं,
तेरी मीठी बातों की चाशनी उसमें मिलाएं,
कुछ तू सुनाएं, कुछ मैं सुनाऊं,

Mahima Jain

So it's better not to meme anything 🥲🥲 . . Completed Task 3 'Meme your May' by Rest Zone Mandatory hashtag :- #rzmememay #jashnerestzone #restzone My unique hashtag :- #mjzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #rzmeme372

read more
After reading my meme entry for #mememay
Rest Zone Team be like :-

So it's better not to meme anything 🥲🥲
Completed Task 3 'Meme your May' by Rest Zone
Mandatory hashtag :- #rzmememay #jashnerestzone #restzone
My unique hashtag :- #mjzone

Mahima Jain

Completed Task 2 *Falling in love february* by Rest Zone Mandatory hashtag :- #rzfallinginlovefeb #jashnerestzone #restzone My unique hashtag :- #mjzone . . . . Hello Resties! ❤️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #rzpicprompt2948

read more
नाम आते ही उसका, चेहरा चमक जाता है मेरा
मेरी रूह में बसता है वो, जीने का सहारा है मेरा
चाहत है मेरी सदा बनकर रहे वो मेरा ही सनम
मेरी शामों का सुकूँ, पहला पहला प्यार है मेरा।। 

Completed Task 2 *Falling in love february* by Rest Zone
Mandatory hashtag :- #rzfallinginlovefeb #jashnerestzone #restzone
Hello Resties! ❤️

Mahima Jain

पहला कार्य :- जनहित जनवरी सामाजिक मुद्दा :- कन्या भ्रूण हत्या (10 पंक्ति की कविता) . . . Completed Task one *Janhit January* by Rest Zone♥ Mandatory Hashtag :- #rzjanhitjan #jashnerestzone #restzone My unique hashtag :- #mjzone #yqdidi #FemaleFoeticide #welcomenewyear #happynewyear2022

read more
आने तो देते मुझे, आपकी हर बात का आदर मैं करती।
मैं चिड़िया आपके आंगन की, सदा पिंजरे में ही बंद रहती।

उड़ने भी गर देते मुझे, आपकी बताई हदों तक उड़ती।
मैं पंछी बिन पंखो की, बस अपने घोंसले में ही पलती।

ना गुड़िया मैं मांगती, ना प्यार आपका चाहती। 
मैं मिट्टी की गुड़िया बन, खुद ही को लाड़ लड़ाती।

ख़बर न होती किसी को मेरी, कोई आहट भी ना करती। 
मैं पुरानी कुर्सी सी घर की, एक कोने में अनदेखी सी पड़ी रहती। 

दुनिया मेरी आपका घर होता, घर मेरा आपकी रसोई।
मैं गुलाम आपके शासन की, सदा अपना सर नीचे ही रखती।। 

पहला कार्य :- जनहित जनवरी
सामाजिक मुद्दा :- कन्या भ्रूण हत्या (10 पंक्ति की कविता) 
Completed Task one *Janhit January* by Rest Zone♥
Mandatory Hashtag :- #rzjanhitjan #jashnerestzone #restzone

Jyothi Jantz

वो सपनों का शहर...... #misschhumantar #MICR386 #rzonelineroct #restzone #jashnerestzone #pd_rz #pd__c Collaborating with Blank Paper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pankaj Dayani

read more
Two souls far from each other yet they feel they are in each others presence of mind united in one soul forever.  वो सपनों का शहर......
 #misschhumantar #MICR386 #rzonelineroct  #restzone #jashnerestzone #pd_rz #pd__c
Collaborating with Blank Paper      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pankaj Dayani

Sahana~

Lame attempt 🙂 running out of time. #restzone #jashnerestzone #rzonelineroct #sana_rzmasti #sanalovepoem

read more
They said your love is lifeless music, she breathed in every rhythm of his lyrics. Lame attempt 🙂 running out of time.

#restzone
#jashnerestzone
#rzonelineroct
#sana_rzmasti
#sanalovepoem
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification