Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best latelovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best latelovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lat long to address, lat long to utm, mujhe to teri lat lag gayi lyrics, mujhe to teri lat, reason my period is late,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hari Varma

ACCIDENTAL REUNION - A SHORT STORY I was having my usual afternoon nap after a sumptuous lunch. My house doors are always open. Though some faint voices could be heard, it doesn't disturb me. I must have dozed off for almost an hour. I woke up when I heard my favourite song drifting towards me. Someone is singing karaoke. We have a small PA System and a Karaoke facility in our living room. When we get bored either we watch some silly serial or sing along. My favourite song was floating through #LoveStory #ShortStory #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #varmaji #latelovestory #twilighthome

read more
ACCIDENTAL REUNION - A SHORT STORY
~
~
My favourite song was floating through my open door "चौदवी का चांद हो...याऽफताब हो! जोभीहो तुम खु़दा की कसम, लाजवाब हो!" 

I always believed, nobody could write these lines unless he had tons love in their heart for his beloved. And similarly, if someone can sing this song so soulfully, then that person must be an eternal lover, for sure. Whoever was singing had a great voice also.
~
~
(Read Caption to read the full story)  ACCIDENTAL REUNION - A SHORT STORY

I was having my usual afternoon nap after a sumptuous lunch. My house doors are always open. Though some faint voices could be heard, it doesn't disturb me. I must have dozed off for almost an hour. I woke up when I heard my favourite song drifting towards me. Someone is singing karaoke. We have a small PA System and a Karaoke facility in our living room. When we get bored either we watch some silly serial or sing along.

My favourite song was floating through

Anuj Jain

Late love story "Heaven has no rage, like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned”. Tia bumped into Raj, literally and figuratively, as she was exiting the mall. All the persons in the vicinity were aghast at the sharp report of the slap that Raj received . Before he could react Tia moved away fuming and grumbling. It had been 5 years now when Raj had ditched Tia for Roopali, and Tia too had moved on in life, but the pain was still there. Tia had left her job to be together #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #latelovestory

read more
Late love story
"Heaven has no rage, like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned”.
Tia bumped into Raj, literally and figuratively, as she was exiting the mall. 
All the persons in the vicinity were aghast at the sharp report of the slap that Raj received .
Before he could react Tia moved away fuming and grumbling.
It had been 5 years now when Raj had ditched Tia for Roopali, and Tia too had moved on in life, but the pain was still there.
Tia had left her job to be together with Raj, and this ignominy was too much for her.
Meeting him again had rekindled the anger and pain.
Another session of Vipashna was now needed. Late love story
"Heaven has no rage, like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned”.
Tia bumped into Raj, literally and figuratively, as she was exiting the mall. 
All the persons in the vicinity were aghast at the sharp report of the slap that Raj received .
Before he could react Tia moved away fuming and grumbling.
It had been 5 years now when Raj had ditched Tia for Roopali, and Tia too had moved on in life, but the pain was still there.
Tia had left her job to be together

Akthari Begum

Late lovestory 
Once upon a time 
Prince meet princes
After a longtime and 
Then
Prince
Says after seeing the 
Princess 
After a longtime 
Life 
is in our side. #Latelovestory#NaStoWriMo

Tushar Paul

You & me, our unending story Will follow till eternity I know, life is hard And sometimes a bit scary However, a moment of love Could let go all worry Not sure, it was me or you Or the time passed through #LoveStory #ShortStory #youandme #yourquotebaba #dostyq #yostowrimo #thoughtofthemidnight #latelovestory

read more
***A moment of Love*** You & me, our unending story
Will follow till eternity
I know, life is hard
And sometimes a bit scary
However, a moment of love
Could let go all worry
Not sure, it was me or you
Or the time passed through

Komal Sharma Gupta

Hey Namita! Hi there Arun! So long time... Yes, long time... #yqbaba #yostowrimo #latelovestory #tejaswiniaura

read more
The Price Paid.

Short story below.

Hey Namita!

Hi there Arun!

So long time...

Yes, long time...

Sandhya Rajendran

I was already late to check up my clients
So I decided to call them first before the appointment ):

She : Hello, this is venaza from Coffee Weds , may I talk to Mr.Benz ??

He : Huh..he is right busy tell me I am his brother !

We finally had an meeting for his brother's wedding arrangements , 
I walked in , again late..

She : I'm sorry for being late !!

He : Venzi ?? The wedding planner ?

I stucked my eyes with his , my feets were hardly ready to move anywhere, he touched my shoulder ):

He : I am feeling so good to see you again , as beautiful as you were !

I wanted to cry as hard as my heart wants but I suddenly shipped with an wind of hope and with his ) :

He : Are you okay ? I mean.....I....maybe we should meet regularly now ..
Can I just..

He Hugged Me....I just cried, like an child meeting again his Lost parents !!

Love story !
#latenightstory #musings #lovestory #yostowrimo #midnightmusings #lovediaries 
#latelovestory

Srilatha Gugunta

#Late Love Story
Graduated from college settled as a promising entrepreneur with good spouse & charming kids is something one can cherish in contentment with life. Most of friend circle settled abroad. Blame the time, almost lost in touch with the rest one or few that stayed in country but in different cities/state to be frank. Being the anniversary falling next week, wanted to bag the joy of collecting the surprise gifts just to rule out of the lasting tags, 'last minute purchaser' or looking for an excuse of being an eminently forgettable nature. Reluctantly, stepped in the ladies section collected few of the feminine embellished wears loosing the senses in shy and embarrassment. Lost in familiar fragrance from good old times of hypnotic perfume of my Ex, that famed us to throne the hastags 'Hot Couple', 'MadeForEachother', hiding the  involuntary blushes on the face that now began to hurt, I proceed to the billing. Aroma around has become stronger & a snap of fair fingers with a 'Hello' alerted me to pinch the skin to  believe. Yes! the hypnotic perfume, same smile again in front of my eyes. But with blackbead around her neck & mangtilak. Meeting with late love happened today. #latelovestory #lovestory #lovestoryinwords #yostowrimo #yostowrimomay #storyofthenight #storywriting #yqbaba

Tushar Kanti Paul

You & me, our unending story Will follow till eternity I know, life is hard And sometimes a bit scary However, a moment of love Could let go all worry Not sure, it was me or you Or the time passed through #LoveStory #ShortStory #youandme #yourquotebaba #dostyq #yostowrimo #thoughtofthemidnight #latelovestory

read more
***A moment of Love*** You & me, our unending story
Will follow till eternity
I know, life is hard
And sometimes a bit scary
However, a moment of love
Could let go all worry
Not sure, it was me or you
Or the time passed through

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification