Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twinkletwinklelittlestar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twinkletwinklelittlestar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unawakened twin flame dark night of the soul, gonna be the twin-tail, twin brother and sister quotes, twinkle brothers respect and honour, sapne in twi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Pradeep Agarwal

Tushar Paul

My 2 years old daughter is very friendly with the Moon, whenever it's up there on the sky she loves to look at it standing in the balcony or sometimes going to the terrace. She even sometimes talks to it and calls it to come closer. Here, I tried to give her chat with the Moon some meaning and tried to create a small rhymes out of it, like we have the famous rhymes #twinkletwinklelittlestar. Let me know if it rings a bell to your young heart. #thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquote #yourquotebaba #kidspoem #kidsrhymes

read more
Moon Moon come to my home
We will play till the noon
Bring some stars and clouds along
We will roam around till the Sun down
We will dance and sing along
Moon Moon I am going to my room
Moon Moon I will see you soon
 My 2 years old daughter is very friendly with the Moon, whenever it's up there on the sky she loves to look at it standing in the balcony or sometimes going to the terrace. She even sometimes talks to it and calls it to come closer. Here, I tried to give her chat with the Moon some meaning and tried to create a small rhymes out of it, like we have the famous rhymes #twinkletwinklelittlestar. Let me know if it rings a bell to your young heart. 

#thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquote

Tushar Kanti Paul

My 2 years old daughter is very friendly with the Moon, whenever it's up there on the sky she loves to look at it standing in the balcony or sometimes going to the terrace. She even sometimes talks to it and calls it to come closer. Here, I tried to give her chat with the Moon some meaning and tried to create a small rhymes out of it, like we have the famous rhymes #twinkletwinklelittlestar. Let me know if it rings a bell to your young heart. #thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquote #yourquotebaba #kidspoem #kidsrhymes

read more
We will play till the noon
Bring some stars and clouds along
We will roam around till the Sun down
We will dance and sing along
Moon Moon I am going to my room
Moon Moon I will see you soon
 My 2 years old daughter is very friendly with the Moon, whenever it's up there on the sky she loves to look at it standing in the balcony or sometimes going to the terrace. She even sometimes talks to it and calls it to come closer. Here, I tried to give her chat with the Moon some meaning and tried to create a small rhymes out of it, like we have the famous rhymes #twinkletwinklelittlestar. Let me know if it rings a bell to your young heart. 

#thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification