Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knockstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knockstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life knocks you down quotes, is knock knees allowed in air force, is knock knees allowed in ias, is knock knees allowed in ips, is knock knees allowed in nda,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am suddenly jolted awake from my deep slumber. Frightened, I put the blanket over my face  and shut my ears. The knocking gets louder. I am forced to sit up and go to the door with my heart in my mouth. Mouthing the lord's name and suppressing a scream, I gingerly open the door and see my neighbour standing. "My head is splitting, can you give me some pill.. it's terrible" says he. I ask him to wait and look for the pill Box. I begin to think as to how he could be smiling with a bad headache. Fear growing in the pit of my stomach, I quickly take one tablet and turn to see him standing behind me. I scream my lungs out and pass off. 
Later I learnt that he wanted the pill for his son which I failed to grasp in my semi sleep state and he had followed me becoz he couldn't wait for it. We all had a hearty laugh. Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rajnish Sharma

Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hesitantly open the door,cool breeze stuck to my face,momentarily making it more chilly...I looked first left than right ,no one is there except murmuring of insects ,suddenly I hear   a ear deafening cry of a girl..and  I stood stupified...by straining my eyes,I  saw some silhoute in black dragging the girl...when I shouted by mustering up all my courage...Stop..Silhoute just turned ..slowly..very slowly like in slow motion in movies...and saw,his Satan like black face and big white teeth...and I simply fainted.... Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

Is this after life then? Collab on this Prompt and write a short knock story 🦇 Must Use #scknockstory to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrorstory #knockstory #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
"Who's there"

"Dead"

"Dead who?"

"You." Is this after life then? 

Collab on this Prompt and write a short knock story 🦇

Must Use #scknockstory to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrorstory #knockstory #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

I ignore it the first time, hoping someone had mistakenly come to the wrong address.  The intensity increases.  Open the door, a huge torchlight shines on my face, blinding me at once.  There's no one behind that light.  How strange!  
'Madam..it's over', he says, gently tapping on my shoulder, showing the perfectly shaped molar extracted, simultaneously removing the overhead light from my face.  I'm a wuss when it comes to pain. Had dozed off on the dentist's chair.  Phew! I exclaim with delight...mouth still numb. Had been hallucinating. It's 3 pm. Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
I think my hubby is back from his night shift. I opened the door . There was a girl all wet..She asked for help. I invite het inside and gave my clothes to change. I asked her for tea . While she was changing I prepare tea . Suddenly door open my hubby was there ..Hey why are you awaking ...I told him the story...He told but there is no rain today. only a girl did suicide in the river on the way. When we search no one was there in washroom only some wet clothes ..... Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

read more
I wake up from my bed and start going door. When I reach the door, no one is there. Suddenly I saw a shadow coming towards me. I'm little furious. Before that shadow comes near to me, I closed the door and ran to my bed. Then started journey to sleeping. The fear is in my mind. So I wake up to check whether there is someone or not. But what is it? I saw that shadow I'm front of me near my bed. I closed the door perfectly. How can this come here? I ran towards the door and while check I saw that it was closed. A bigger fear is there in my mind. The shadow tries to come to me. It was coming and coming and coming..................  Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivam Aggarwal

The constant knocking wakes me up from my deep slumber. I become a bit afraid of who might be there and panic a bit. I ask in a pretended brave voice, "Who's there?". I get no response. Great! I repeat the question and still there's no response. With a shaky breath, I look through the peephole and see nobody. I am too smart and have watched way too many horror movies to open up the door. Just when I am going back to my room, three loud knocks make me stop at my position. My feet for some reaso #YourQuoteAndMine #fearofthedark #knockstory #feartheunseen #horrorp

read more
Story Titled 'The Last Knock'
Read the Caption The constant knocking wakes me up from my deep slumber. I become a bit afraid of who might be there and panic a bit. I ask in a pretended brave voice, "Who's there?". I get no response. Great! I repeat the question and still there's no response. With a shaky breath, I look through the peephole and see nobody. I am too smart and have watched way too many horror movies to open up the door. 

Just when I am going back to my room, three loud knocks make me stop at my position. My feet for some reaso

Aditi Mishra

read more
I was not in the situation to open the door.
I was scared but I want to see at the door that at late night who has come.  Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Keerthi M.A

read more
I opened my eyes with fear 
It was a scary nightmare Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Tushar Paul

Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #Friendship #friends

read more
Though Saturday night and I'm awake, a bit shocked, who can this be at this hour of time. I paused my tv, slowly walk to the door and opened it. To my surprise, it is my childhood friend Ajit from my native place. For a min. I remain stunned! How come you are here?
He replied, shall I answer here or you will let me in? We walk in, he sit on the sofa and continued, surprise! I have some work here so thought to visit you. It's a late night flight, coming directly from airport.
Why don't you inform? I would have pick you up! How did you get my address?
He replied, from Vikram. Vikram is our common friend.
We have a bit more talk, some late night food, then go to sleep.
Next morning, I wake up late almost at 11. Ajit is no where to find. I thought he may have gone for his work. I waited for sometime, then called his no. It is not reachable. I try several times with no success.
Finally, I call Vikram. Vikram answered my call and his first words are, have you heard about Ajit? 
I replied, he was here last night but didn't inform me and left this morning.
Vikram replied, what are you saying? He met with an accident last night while going to airport, died on the way to hospital. Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #friendship #friends
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification