Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best harressment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best harressment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chahunga main tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai, tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai gana, mojud hai har saans mein lyrics, har baat pe hairan hai mp3 download, ham to majdur hai har gham se choor hai,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Tushar Paul

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #vowelpoem Here's my try: As long as we breathe and the nature is alive, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #socialinjustice #thoughtofthemidnight #mentaltrauma #harressment

read more
"Tale of a tortured society"
Angst
Experiencing
Individuals
Orchestrating
Unity
Against antisocial
Extreme elements
Incurring inhumane
Objectionable objectives
Untired untouched
Atlast
Everyone
Issuing
Open
Ultimatum! Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #vowelpoem

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,

Tushar Kanti Paul

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #vowelpoem Here's my try: As long as we breathe and the nature is alive, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #socialinjustice #thoughtofthemidnight #mentaltrauma #harressment

read more
"Tale of a tortured society"
Angst
Experiencing
Individuals
Orchestrating
Unity
Against antisocial
Extreme elements
Incurring inhumane
Objectionable objectives
Untired untouched
Atlast
Everyone
Issuing
Open
Ultimatum! Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #vowelpoem

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification